Miami night club news from the source

High-Ranking De Blasio Staffer Arrested On Gun Charges

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 09 Apr 2018 12:54

A high-ranking member of the New York mayor's staff was arrested for possession of a handgun on Saturday night.

Queens, NY – A high-ranking member of New York Mayor Bill de Blasio’s staff was arrested with a handgun on Saturday, and arraigned on Sunday in the criminal court where her mother is a judge.

Reagan Stevens, 42, was in a parked Infiniti with 24-year-old Montel Hughes and 25-year-old Caesar Forbes, when police encountered them after responding to an alert for shots fired in the area, the New York Daily News reported.
Source
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 09 Apr 2018 14:08

Re: High-Ranking De Blasio Staffer Arrested On Gun Charges

They roped him in for show. They're gonna go through the motions and this guy will just probably have to do some sort of feelgood stuff for the community.

Will he do time? Probably not. Will he suffer any sort of financial penalty? Probably not. He might be "reassigned" within the administration just for show, but I doubt much else beyond that.

If you or I were irresponsible, or even just passing through with so much as a bloody magazine, we'd be tossed in jail, if we made it that far. NYPD would more than likely light us up, and in their enthusiasm (jerking those 12 pound triggers on guns that normally have a 5.5 lb one) would maybe strike us once and shred a bunch of bystanders. Good times, good times.

The bigger picture is that in New York, even more so than anywhere else, it's always been a huge example of "rules for thee but not for me..." - whether it's guns, building permits, free speech stuff, etc, it's been corrupt since the days of Tammany Hall and even before that.

It's what Miami aspires to be.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Return to talk about Anything