Miami night club news from the source

$$$ Put-up or Shut-up

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 16 Mar 2018 15:40

$$$ Put-up or Shut-up

Okay all you anti-Trumpsters, here's your chance to stick an electronic $100 bill in old Stormy's garter belt and help shoot the grease to the big guy...

Clifford (aka Daniels) v. Trump et al.

27 days to go
$162,723 pledged by 5,465 people

My name is Stephanie Clifford (aka Stormy Daniels).

I am attempting to speak honestly and openly to the American people about my relationship with now President Donald Trump, as well as the intimidation and tactics that he, together with his attorney Michael Cohen, have used to silence me.

In order to tell my story, I have had to file a public lawsuit in Los Angeles, California in an effort to void a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) that Mr. Trump never signed and yet is trying to use to intimidate me.

Rather than agree that the NDA is invalid, thus allowing me to talk, Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen have instead attempted to hide the facts from the public using a bogus arbitration proceeding and have threatened me with millions of dollars in damages ($1M each time I speak out) if I tell the truth about what happened.

I recently made an offer to return the $130,000 I was previously paid if it was agreed that I could simply tell the truth publicly. Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen did not even bother to respond.

I need funds to pay for: attorneys' fees; out-of-pocket costs associated with the lawsuit, arbitration, and my right to speak openly; security expenses; and damages that may be awarded against me if I speak out and ultimately lose to Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen.

I am more fortunate than many, many people in this country. And for that I am grateful. But unfortunately, I do not have the vast resources to fight Mr. Trump and Mr. Cohen alone. Thank you for supporting me.

CrowdJustice Donation page...
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Return to talk about Anything