Miami night club news from the source

Civil Asset Forfeiture

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 18 Oct 2017 11:52

Civil Asset Forfeiture

Every time I read about this shit it pisses me off for days on end. I can't believe this goes on in America.

LEAKED ICE GUIDE OFFERS UNPRECEDENTED VIEW OF AGENCY’S ASSET FORFEITURE TACTICS
The handbook acknowledges that civil forfeiture can be used to take property from a person even when there’s not enough evidence for a criminal indictment. There “may be third party interest that would prevail in a criminal case, but would not survive in a civil proceeding, making the civil proceeding essential to forfeiture,” the handbook states, referencing a property owner not officially implicated in a crime. “Those situations generally occur when a property owner is not convicted of a crime but is also not an innocent owner. Under criminal forfeiture, that property owner would be entitled to the return of the property. Under civil forfeiture, however, the owner would lose his or her interest to the Government.”

Source
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 18 Oct 2017 19:23

Re: Civil Asset Forfeiture

But I need muh roads...

If you agree with this sort of thing, under any circumstances, you need to be physically removed from this country.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 19 Oct 2017 16:36

The entire video is good, especially the part beginning at 01:25...

"...but NewsChannel 5 Investigates was also watching from Sky 5..."

phpBB [media]
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby benm3 on 19 Oct 2017 23:56

Wayne S. Noches wrote:The entire video is good, especially the part beginning at 01:25...

"...but NewsChannel 5 Investigates was also watching from Sky 5..."

phpBB [media]

Makes me sick.

Tampa/Orlando/Central Florida in general are fucking AWFUL for this shit.
benm3

Postby slamminshaun on 20 Oct 2017 06:41

How are they supposed to know there's no drugs in the car? They're not omniscient....

TechJunkie wrote:You also spent a LOT of time criticizing cops for not being omniscient, and all kinds of other things that add up to fear of cops.

Everyone driving could theoretically have drugs in the car, especially when you see they're a minority....

TechJunkie wrote:The cop could see with his own eyes that the suspect was potentially dangerous.

So obviously the only reason you posted this thread is....

TechJunkie wrote:You just fear cops and resent authority.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby LeVeL on 20 Oct 2017 08:51

slamminshaun wrote:How are they supposed to know there's no drugs in the car? They're not omniscient....

TechJunkie wrote:You also spent a LOT of time criticizing cops for not being omniscient, and all kinds of other things that add up to fear of cops.

Everyone driving could theoretically have drugs in the car, especially when you see they're a minority....

TechJunkie wrote:The cop could see with his own eyes that the suspect was potentially dangerous.

Did Techjunkie even post on thread?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby slamminshaun on 20 Oct 2017 11:52

LeVeL wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:How are they supposed to know there's no drugs in the car? They're not omniscient....

Did Techjunkie even post on thread?

Nah, those quotes came from other threads about the brutality of law enforcement, where he defended white cops destroying the lives of innocent minorities. The Slammer is just having some fun applying his racist viewpoints to this thread. If he were here, that's what he'd say. If you have any doubts.....

http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=25979

http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=22715
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby JMT on 31 Oct 2017 11:07

JMT

Postby JMT on 31 Oct 2017 14:26

JMT

Return to talk about Anything