Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 18 Sep 2017 19:50

Pelosi Gets Shouted Down

Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 18 Sep 2017 20:32

Re: Pelosi Gets Shouted Down

Good.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby spool on 19 Sep 2017 10:22

phpBB [media]
spool

Postby pod on 19 Sep 2017 11:01

Unless there's something outside the video we're not seeing, the gent punching the Nazi is unfortunately guilty of assault.

Hate speech is protected speech, no matter how much the progressives think otherwise. You can't hit first and expect no legal consequences just because your feelings are hurt.

Something tells me that the video is staged though. Usually an assault is the result of an escalating situation. This one looks a little too "directed". Why only 35 seconds? I want to see the preceding 5 minutes.

Plus, it's horizontal. Your average idiot with a smartphone still films things vertically. Worldstar!
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 19 Sep 2017 11:49

pod wrote:Hate speech is protected speech, no matter how much the progressives think otherwise. You can't hit first and expect no legal consequences just because your feelings are hurt.

Why do you think that it was a Progressive that swung on the Nazi? Are Progressives the only ones that would feel insulted by a man wearing a Nazi armband?

Don't you think there are many people from different backgrounds and political views that would feel insulted by this weasel wearing that armband?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 19 Sep 2017 12:30

I never said it was a prog swinging at the Nazi. I called him a "gent", which is pretty darned respectable in my book.

He could be a prog, he could be a centrist. Hell, he could be a racist Jewish guy who only hates Nazis. He could have just called the guy at the Chinese take-out around the corner a "gook" five seconds ago.

Or it could all be staged for the lulz. I don't know.

Outside of theatre, hitting someone because you're offended by them isn't legal.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby spool on 19 Sep 2017 20:29

Being a closet-nazi does not make you a cool, cut the crap and switch your logo with swastika!
spool

Postby pod on 19 Sep 2017 20:40

spool wrote:Being a closet-nazi does not make you a cool, cut the crap and switch your logo with swastika!

Yeah man, Level, cut the crap already and admit your affinity for ol' Adolf.

Semi-alliteration for the win.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Return to talk about Anything