Miami night club news from the source

Your Equifax Breach Plan?

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 16 Sep 2017 17:56

Your Equifax Breach Plan?

What are you guys doing to protect yourselves with regard to the Equifax breach?
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 16 Sep 2017 18:08

Re: Your Equifax Breach Plan?

I was deemed an "affected person", or whatever they called it. I signed up for their charade of a program, and am waiting for further instructions. I will probably sign up for Credit Karma or similar service soon.
JMT

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 16 Sep 2017 19:11

So far I've frozen my credit report at Equifax and I'll probably do the same at the others...although when you do it at one credit agency they (I think) are supposed to notify all the others of your freeze.

I also may go the Credit Karma route.
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby coach on 20 Sep 2017 12:49

I just started relaxing on my passwords. I may just change them all to Password1!. I mean, why bother is your shit is just going to be stolen from other people?

Losing other people's information should be a felony, with a minimum sentence of actual time, plus fines based on the number lost. And, while we're at it, let's remember that corporations are actual people, now, so they can go to jail, too.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Return to talk about Anything