Miami night club news from the source

Is this guy related to Pod?

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 31 Aug 2017 11:13

Is this guy related to Pod?

He speaks Spanish, carries a Confederate flag and lives in Hialeah. Who is he?

Monzon, who also identified himself as Chris Cedeno, was arrested Wednesday after he charged demonstrators during a small protest in Hollywood where most of those present were urging commissioners to rename three streets bearing the names of Confederate generals.

“They are communists,” he said of the demonstrators to a Univision Channel 23 reporter in Spanish. “My message is that they are not going to win and we are not going to leave without a fight.”

Of African-Americans, he said: “They’re lucky to be here.”
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 31 Aug 2017 11:20

Re: Is this guy related to Pod?

Yeah, that's my third cousin ten times removed.

/sarcasm

Besides, even if he were related, we would have disowned him for wearing those shitty sunglasses. Ask around about my Uncle Ralph. We warned him twice. He no longer is allowed to use the surname, and he's been denied, permanently, from our ancestral homelands outside of Cadiz, as well as the compound by the attendant branch of the family outside of Lisbon. True story. Ask me about Cadiz.

I'd like to remind Chris that the right to protest doesn't include offensively charging someone you don't like. Free speech goes both ways. Señor Cedeno, you're what we call an idiot.

That's all I ask really. Know your rights, exercise them daily. But know when exercising a right crosses the line into things like assault.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 31 Aug 2017 11:30

Guys like Chris Cedeño remind me of that Dave Chappelle bit of Clayton Bigsby the Black White Supremacist.

phpBB [media]

phpBB [media]
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 31 Aug 2017 11:34

I agree, actually. While I respect his right to protest (before he got violent), I don't get it. The Confederacy took a dim view of Spaniards and Latinos unless they had guns or money or slaves for sale.

But in a world of 7 billion people, I can guarantee there's someone out there with a wacky viewpoint that you maybe only thought existed in fiction. I guarantee there's a black person out there who thinks slavery is a good idea, for example.

I'll leave the rest to you. I have to check the cameras in Cadiz.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby spool on 31 Aug 2017 15:46

LeVeL wrote:He speaks Spanish, carries a Confederate flag and lives in Hialeah. Who is he?

He wants to belong to a group, so he can feel better about himself and find his identity. Why terrorists recruit young people to blow themselves up? Hitler started with Germany's youths, which aimed to brainwash people into obeying the Nazis and idolising Hitler.
spool

Postby pod on 31 Aug 2017 15:58

That is a huge part of why people go for (legitimately) extremist groups. They're rejected by mainstream society for whatever reason, and they find camaraderie in a fringe group. Whether it's neo-Nazis, Antifa, or ISIS, the participants were pushed aside for any number of reasons, some which may not be related to the group they found solace with.

Society asks the question as to why blacks, Latins, and Muslims join violent extremist groups. White males just get chalked up to 'racism and privilege' - I think it's time to ask why some white males seek out these groups. I don't know, maybe being told for decades by the media that they are the cause of society's problems might have something to do with it.

As for this guy - He might have been a video game geek or autistic or something. Things that don't sit too well in Hialeah. So, maybe he found purpose and solace in championing stars & bars causes. They get something out of it too, i.e. "Hey look, a Latin agrees with us!", or whatever. Tokenism I guess, i.e. like how Democrats pander to blacks not because they give a shit about minorities, but because they need the votes. Or how RINOs and GOPe use blacks for the same purpose.

I mean, if you're gonna hang with a group, fine - do it. It's your life and your right. Just be cognizant that they may be using you, and they may actually dislike you as much, or even more, than mainstream society.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby spool on 31 Aug 2017 16:23

spool

Postby pod on 31 Aug 2017 16:32

That goes for every politician. They take advantage of people who are easily swayed by groupthink. Threaten to shut off the social parasite programs and suddenly every Democrat worth a damn is out there defending welfare. Gin up some fears of illegal immigrants and suddenly GOPe people forget their ideals and clamor for a wall and increased funding of ICE. Build a wall and suddenly the Mexican catapult industry becomes very profitable.

Here's a clue - pay for your own damn lunches and if illegal immigrants bother you so much, learn how to secure and defend your house. It's what I'm doing. Illegal immigration concerns me but it's not my hill to die on. I'm not gonna sacrifice my freedoms on a "maybe". I'll exercise them and if there's some weirdo from south of the line knockin' on my door at 3 AM, then I'll deal with it. And make my own damn lunches the next day. You haven't lived until you've had my BBQed leftovers for lunch.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby spool on 31 Aug 2017 23:31

pod wrote:That goes for every politician.

I had stop right here and I apologize for not reading your whole response. Pop-up ad blockers have become a standard in my life!
spool

Return to talk about Anything