Miami night club news from the source

Charlottesville, Virginia...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 14 Aug 2017 12:08

Charlottesville, Virginia...

Not surprised this hasn't been talked about on this site. Maybe some of you are coming back from the Unite The Right Rally.

I understand that many of you on this site have talked about ramming your car on Protestors. I guess it finally happened.

Any sympathy?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 14 Aug 2017 12:55

Re: Charlottesville, Virginia...

To be honest I was waiting for you to post. And you posted exactly what I expected.

Re this incident. I have no issues with Communists and Nazis beating each other up. Both are statist scum.

Level, don't be a statist.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 14 Aug 2017 15:14

pod wrote:To be honest I was waiting for you to post. And you posted exactly what I expected.

Re this incident. I have no issues with Communists and Nazis beating each other up. Both are statist scum.

LOL..Great spin

phpBB [media]

Time to donate man

Unite the Right Legal Defense Fund
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby TechJunkie on 14 Aug 2017 15:28

One of the more interesting forum threads on this topic is here:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1222507/

Normally it can be challenging to tell the difference between posts on Stormfront and posts on Talk Nightlife. See if you can tell what I mean from reading that thread. Pretty sure Pod and JMT and Shaun are all posting over there too. Or else it's just people who think and talk exactly like them.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 14 Aug 2017 15:30

Great spin? No. No spin. I simply don't give a shit if Nazis and Communists kill each other.

An internet friend of mine, Miguel, who is an immigrant who exemplifies the best of the United States, wrote a great article that echoes my sentiments.

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/2017/0 ... ttesville/

So some Young KKK/Nazi asshole is never gonna see daylight again because he ran over a bunch Communists Assholes? That is the universe balancing out Karma among members the Asshole Universe.

It is a beautiful thing to watch. Pass the pop corn.

Indeed, Miguel, indeed.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 14 Aug 2017 15:35

pod wrote:Great spin? No. No spin. I simply don't give a shit if Nazis and Communists kill each other.

An internet friend of mine, Miguel, who is an immigrant who exemplifies the best of the United States, wrote a great article that echoes my sentiments.

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/2017/0 ... ttesville/

So some Young KKK/Nazi asshole is never gonna see daylight again because he ran over a bunch Communists Assholes? That is the universe balancing out Karma among members the Asshole Universe.

It is a beautiful thing to watch. Pass the pop corn.

Indeed, Miguel, indeed.

Since you are throwing the word out there so freely? Pod, have you ever experienced Communism before?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 14 Aug 2017 16:32

No, thank god. But the author of the article has. And friends of mine have. And family of mine. They all say the same thing, that big government is a precursor. You don't have a leg to stand on either. Your political values are revolting and basically only exist at the business end of a gun. You don't respect freedom or individual rights. All you give a shit about is keeping parasites in business.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 14 Aug 2017 18:19

pod wrote:I simply don't give a shit if Nazis and Communists kill each other.

Black Lives Matter are not communists, and Antifa means anti-fascist. The woman killed was not a communist. She was protesting against the neo-Nazi and alt-right racists who brought hate to her town.

JMT wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:
pod wrote:What's the difference between an SJW and an Islamist???

I'll bite...What's the difference between a SJW and an Islamist?

The SJW is always ready to fight for the rights of the transgendered in our society.

The Islamist says, "Who needs a tranny when you've got a goat?"

Oh sorry I screwed up copying and pasting that quote. It's from the Stormfront thread about the terrorist in Charlottesville. Hard to tell the difference isn't it?

[Pod, JMT and Shaun look confused]

What terrorist are you talking about? There was no Islamist attack in Charlottesville?
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 14 Aug 2017 21:43

Interesting. Several other attacks involving savages driving cars into crowds of innocent people were posted here, but TechJunkie and Level never had any comment. What makes this one so different? I guess as long as the driver is shouting "Allahu Akbar" while running people over, it's just an innocent misunderstanding and doesn't represent the group as a whole, blah blah blah.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 14 Aug 2017 22:06

One of the things that makes this terrorist attack different is that at least one person here was all for it. After a long day, he and his wife snuggled up next to one another on the couch with their laptops. His wife posted on Facebook about the victim of the attack dying for a noble cause, while he posted here that the victim deserved to die for her political ideology.

I don't have to ask what you think about it since you have a long history of supporting 'free speech rallies' like that.
TechJunkie

Next

Return to talk about Anything