Miami night club news from the source

American Pravda: CNN

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 22 Feb 2018 19:38

Re: American Pravda: CNN

Of course.

Listen, the kids are protesting and the basic act of doing so is enshrined in the Constitution. SCOTUS even said that the First Amendment doesn't stop at the schoolhouse gate. It was regarding the content of school newspapers, but the broad stroke is freedom of speech is GTG in public schools. For example, there's a school in Texas that's threatening to suspend anyone who protests - even though my gut goes "Yes!", the logical part of my brain goes "No - that's a 1A violation and not cool..."

The reality though is that the kids are being prodded and proffered by exploitative faculty and the usual squad of ghouls who show up when something like this happens, and that's sad. You can't scrap together tourbuses and all that jazz quickly without some serious money being thrown around. Most kids, even though the situation is serious, see it as an opportunity to get out of the building.

But anyways, there's a lot of coaching going on in these situations - the kids are either disinterested, or if they were directly affected by things, not in the state of mind to resist. The fact that this young gent came forward and said this speaks volumes about his character and maturity.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 28 Feb 2018 12:29

FAKE NEWS once again by the Right Wing Media.

Shooting survivor's father admits email changes in CNN spat

CNN countered with a release of email exchanges between producer Carrie Stevenson, Colton Haab and his father Glenn and accused Glenn Haab of deliberately altering email sent to Fox News and the Huffington Post.

"It is unfortunate that an effort to discredit CNN and the town hall with doctored emails has taken any attention away from the purpose of the event," the network said in a statement.

I guess the manipulation came from the kid's own father :roll:
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby LeVeL on 28 Feb 2018 12:34

pod wrote:Of course.

Listen, the kids are protesting and the basic act of doing so is enshrined in the Constitution. SCOTUS even said that the First Amendment doesn't stop at the schoolhouse gate. It was regarding the content of school newspapers, but the broad stroke is freedom of speech is GTG in public schools. For example, there's a school in Texas that's threatening to suspend anyone who protests - even though my gut goes "Yes!", the logical part of my brain goes "No - that's a 1A violation and not cool..."

The reality though is that the kids are being prodded and proffered by exploitative faculty and the usual squad of ghouls who show up when something like this happens, and that's sad. You can't scrap together tourbuses and all that jazz quickly without some serious money being thrown around. Most kids, even though the situation is serious, see it as an opportunity to get out of the building.

But anyways, there's a lot of coaching going on in these situations - the kids are either disinterested, or if they were directly affected by things, not in the state of mind to resist. The fact that this young gent came forward and said this speaks volumes about his character and maturity.

It's a shame you think this way.

The Stoneman Douglas shooting victims have brought up a refreshing point of view. I give these kids all the credit for standing up and trying to bring change to a broken system.

The adults opposing these kids views, trying to silence and bully them are a disgrace. This includes our President, Republicans and Gun Nuts out there
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby JMT on 28 Feb 2018 14:29

LeVeL wrote:FAKE NEWS once again by the Right Wing Media.

Apparently CNN only manipulates presidential debates. Except for this entire thread.
JMT

Postby pod on 28 Feb 2018 20:24

LeVeL wrote:
It's a shame you think this way.

Like I give a rat's ass what the left thinks? Shit, I should just go whole hog and drive to Russia (it's not that far) and shit on Lenin's mausoleum.

I find it odd that a bunch of people who were just shot at are happy happy and on TV a few days later. Look at their social channels. Between the scripted and repetitive tropes and
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 28 Feb 2018 20:27

pod wrote:I should just go whole hog and drive to Russia (it's not that far) and shit on Lenin's mausoleum.

Drop a steamer on his headstone. :mrgreen:
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby pod on 28 Feb 2018 20:30

Trust me, I would really love to.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 05 Mar 2018 20:00