Postby Wayne S. Noches on 27 Jun 2017 08:28

American Pravda: CNN

Project Veritas tapes...
phpBB [media]
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 27 Jun 2017 09:46

Re: American Pravda: CNN

Love PV.

Been saying "American Pravda" for awhile. They took my line!
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 27 Jun 2017 09:47

Counterfeit News Network.

Revoke their press credentials.
JMT

Postby pod on 27 Jun 2017 12:55

Chicken Noodle News. Fark coined that one, and Fark is pretty much a leftist pest-hole these days.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 27 Jun 2017 13:08

LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 27 Jun 2017 13:14

But as compared to everyone else, even MSNBC, it's shit.

The CNN meltdown is real, even if the Donald is getting the particulars wrong. People I know that watch CNN and trust it are usually nothing more than people who can't think for themselves and get off on the supremacy of the State.

CNN needs to get the fuck out of Atlanta and relocate to somewhere that believes their bullshit like Boston.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 27 Jun 2017 13:22

pod wrote:The CNN meltdown is real, even if the Donald is getting the particulars wrong. People I know that watch CNN and trust it are usually nothing more than people who can't think for themselves and get off on the supremacy of the State.

Are these the kind of people you like to hang with in your inner-circle?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 27 Jun 2017 15:28

I've flushed most progressives from my life, thankfully.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 28 Jun 2017 08:45

that explains the close-mindedness. Lets be real here all media nowadays is in some ways bias.

Why does Fox and Friends get to be the only program that can actually get an interview with the President? So you guys have no problem with the media when its the type of press you agree with?

By the way CNN only retracted only story about Russia. It happens in investigative journalism something that has become a lost art.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 28 Jun 2017 09:41

Close-mindedness? Good lord. I consider all options and scenarios in a situation. If that's close-minded then oh well.

And you aren't one to lecture me about close-mindedness. I'm no saint but I've lost track of the amount of times you've made predetermined assumptions about just about everyone on here. Sure, some of them have turned out to be true, but that doesn't mean you are some sort of paragon of unicorn rainbow shit.

As for the progressives getting the grand flush? Well, they started it. You know my opinions on things, and so do they. Most left voluntarily and good riddance. Especially after the election, a lot of "those people" showed their true colors as pathologically violent control freaks. You know my small circle of real friends. They aren't wont to kill me for having a differing opinion. I'm not one to hang out with people who want me shot for not supporting the theft of my income to pay for someone else's healthcare.

By the way, that's the linchpin of single-payer healthcare. Pay into it, or we'll shoot you.

Well, at that point I guess the government is still paying for your healthcare, unless they leave you for dead. But this isn't Central America. We drag our victims of state violence to the hospital for the most part.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Next

Return to talk about Anything