Miami night club news from the source

American Pravda: CNN

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 27 Nov 2017 13:31

Re: American Pravda: CNN

The perpetual solution to all progressive problems. Write some words on paper, get some guys with guns to threaten people into compliance, and "ban all the things".

Outsourcing the violence.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 10 Dec 2017 14:13

JMT

Postby JMT on 11 Dec 2017 15:53

JMT

Postby pod on 11 Dec 2017 17:34

A friend of mine, who leans statist, actually put it best. Considering there's an appreciable demographic of people who still like celebrities and other leftist things, CNN is merely exploiting the opportunity to stay relevant, and soon we will see them pivot into an Onion-esque format.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 12 Dec 2017 15:50

that's a weird point of view.

I don't get caught up with people's opinion anymore which is why I don't rely on CNN, Fox News, NBC News or CBS News. Its Bias news at the end of the day.

I hate that news networks have aligned themselves with a political party to simply spin and twist the news to their benefit. CNN has become the target of the Right Wing Bullys since Obama is no longer around.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 12 Dec 2017 15:53

To be fair, CNN needs to be pushed around. For too long, they and most of the other news channels have just been in lecture mode.

That being said, I don't give a shit. There's no MSM tabs open in my browser except for maybe Reuters, since at least they keep their yap shut with the lecturing most of the time.

GMail, my blog, this site, Bitcoin Wisdom, Reuters, work shit. That's about it.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 12 Dec 2017 17:56

pod wrote:To be fair, CNN needs to be pushed around. For too long, they and most of the other news channels have just been in lecture mode.

That being said, I don't give a shit. There's no MSM tabs open in my browser except for maybe Reuters, since at least they keep their yap shut with the lecturing most of the time.

GMail, my blog, this site, Bitcoin Wisdom, Reuters, work shit. That's about it.

I don't get how you can sit there and trash CNN, while turning a blind eye to Faux News all these years. Its nice to spin and twist things while ignoring the shitty job Major News organization have done lately.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 12 Dec 2017 22:01

Fox isn't much better. They regard crypto with suspicion.

CNN, on the other hand, is pretty much chowing down on the grimy genitals of every wretch in the Democratic Party. And for that, they need to be kicked around, a lot.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Previous

Return to talk about Anything