Miami night club news from the source

Are you feeling Trumped?

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 10 May 2017 08:23

Are you feeling Trumped?

This Administration just keeps getting worse and worse. It is difficult to catch up on all the bad decisions this Administration does on a daily basis.

They distract you with one thing and make Executive Decisions under the table that doesn't benefit the American people that voted for the guy.

Yesterday, had to be the ultimate cover up by firing Director Comey due to the handling of the Hillary Clinton E-mail scandal. Now Trump and his administration care about Hillary Clinton.. :roll:

The Ultimate White Privilege President
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 10 May 2017 09:36

Re: Are you feeling Trumped?

"Gross political negligence"

This kind of disruption is what some people here have advocated for years. Some things are better as fantasy than reality.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby LeVeL on 10 May 2017 10:04

I am sure if Obama would of fired Comey you and your party would have supported it? Why are you supporting it? What you care for Hillary now

Trump fires FBI chief, citing handling of Clinton email investigation

Total Cover Up...
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby JMT on 10 May 2017 10:11

Me? I don't really care one way or the other. Just pointing out the hilarity. It's what I do.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 10 May 2017 10:21

JMT doesn't stand for anything he just opposes liberals.

Anyway, Level, you should be happy. The people who will lose the most from this are the people on the right. They're counting on Trump to advance their agenda. But he's too politically weak and inept and isolated to advance any agenda. Especially now. If you really want things like the repeal of Obamacare like JMT does (he doesn't have better ideas he just opposes it because -- Obama) then the thing that you want to see is a focused and effective executive branch that voids distractions and gets things done. NOT HAPPENING! He's the first US president in modern history to become a lame duck in his first 100 days. Maybe ever?
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 10 May 2017 10:34

TechJunkie wrote:If you really want things like the repeal of Obamacare like JMT does (he doesn't have better ideas he just opposes it because -- Obama)

Yep, that's the reason. Not because my previous policy wasn't renewed as a result. Not because my premiums have doubled. Not because the deductibles offered are worse. Not because I lost my doctor that I was told I could keep. Not because the enrollment period is utterly idiotic. Not because instead of a half dozen carriers I had to choose from before, now there are about 3. Not because I have been locked in a 4 month long dead end battle with the ACA marketplace's GED-educated help line because they accidentally recorded my birthday as being 2016 and don't know how to fix it. Not because the ACA website is probably the worst website ever conceived by man. Not because I am required to pay for dental insurance for a baby who has no teeth. Not because doctors don't want to take most marketplace plans. Not because exchanges are collapsing across the country. None of those reasons. It's "because -- Obama".

:lol:
JMT

Postby LeVeL on 10 May 2017 11:44

JMT wrote:Me? I don't really care one way or the other. Just pointing out the hilarity. It's what I do.

Well your boi just did the equivalent of you bashing Muslims for not being a religion of peace to suddenly converting to a Muslim.

Don't you see the hypocrisy in that? This is what I dont get about Trump supporters, you guys will defend your guy to the death.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby JMT on 10 May 2017 12:24

LeVeL wrote:Don't you see the hypocrisy in that?

http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... 69#p256273

JMT

Postby slamminshaun on 10 May 2017 13:31

LOL!!!
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Next

Return to talk about Anything