Miami night club news from the source

Celebrate Earth Day by recycling

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 23 Apr 2017 14:51

Celebrate Earth Day by recycling

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 23 Apr 2017 17:28

Re: Celebrate Earth Day by recycling

Looks like the type of guy who would attempt to kill me for leaving the water on while I brush my teeth.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 24 Apr 2017 13:18

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby coach on 24 Apr 2017 13:21

But, seriously, why don't we compost humans? So much space is wasted on burying people in non-decomposing boxes, it's stupid.

My GF had a great quote one day, "When I die, throw me in the Everglades so the buzzards will eat my body and poop me out to fertilize the plants that the birds will eat and sing my song in in Everglades forever."

Meanwhile, everyone else is being just as environmentally irresponsible in death as they were in life.
coach

What do you do?

Postby pod on 24 Apr 2017 13:40

coach wrote:But, seriously, why don't we compost humans? So much space is wasted on burying people in non-decomposing boxes, it's stupid.

My GF had a great quote one day, "When I die, throw me in the Everglades so the buzzards will eat my body and poop me out to fertilize the plants that the birds will eat and sing my song in in Everglades forever."

Meanwhile, everyone else is being just as environmentally irresponsible in death as they were in life.

Actually, I agree with this. I don't see the point in cemeteries. But who am I to intervene in someone else's death traditions?

Storing a whole body at this point just takes up space. Grind me into compost and shoot me into the ocean.

Of course when digital human freight becomes reality this is all pointless. Kill me and I'll be downloaded into a new body before my old one hits the floor.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 24 Apr 2017 13:42

But you'll still need to do something with the old body.
coach

What do you do?

Postby pod on 24 Apr 2017 14:03

coach wrote:But you'll still need to do something with the old body.

Burn it. Hell, give it to someone who hates my guts and let them keep it as an animatronic punching bag in their living room. Why do I care? I'm done with it.

Coach, I totally know you'll claim my bullet-ridden corpse and sell it off to the highest bidder. Or you'll give it to one of my worst enemies as said animatronic punching bag.

Dude, think about it. Just put one of those stupid solid-state recorders in my skull, and record some "Pod Tropes" and wire my jaw up with a servo motor. Control it all with a Raspberry Pi.

PodCorpse 5000!

Complete with Pod's patented catchphrases!

"What a whore!"

"Statist pig!"

"I don't have nearly enough ammo for that..."

"Hey, I just bought another machine gun, wanna see the video?"

"Fucking progressives..."

"Stupid millennials..."

"Has anyone nuked California yet?"

"EDM is dead..."

"Dirty harridan!"

Optional add-on - pico-projector mounted into the corpse's forehead to project my favorite inciting memes...
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Return to talk about Anything