Miami night club news from the source

Star Wars - The Last Jedi

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coach on 02 Jan 2018 01:12

Re: Star Wars - The Last Jedi

pod wrote:Honest question, anyone here read beyond the canon?

Oh yeah. I read the first comic book series that came out in the 80s from Marvel. I know those are not canon, anymore, I'm not sure if they ever were. I've read quite a number of the Graphic Novels from Dark Horse, but I'm not sure which are now canon and which aren't.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby coach on 02 Jan 2018 15:53

Hey, someone remind me, didn't Hamill already have a contract with the studio through SW9?
coach

What do you do?

Postby slamminshaun on 16 Jan 2018 20:38

After watching him some more, all I can say is, Kylo Ren is the best character in all the movies.

Dude owns the franchise!
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby coach on 19 Jan 2018 15:33

slamminshaun wrote:After watching him some more, all I can say is, Kylo Ren is the best character in all the movies.

Dude owns the franchise!

In classic Star Wars style, the bad guy is the actual hero.
coach

What do you do?

Postby coach on 01 Apr 2018 23:58

Okay, I finally watched it a second time and I admit I'm really glad I did. This second time I caught many more important details. Like the fact that the language changed from "Resistance" to "Rebellion" throughout the movie.

I misunderstood a lot of the conversations with Snoke and Kylo, and those two with Rey.

Also, on second watching, Luke did not come across near as much a whiney bitch as he did in the first time.

There are others, but the biggest thing that I missed came towards the end. Did anyone else notice what Rey stole? It changes one of a main scenes MAJORLY.

This was definitely a movie that was intended to be watched multiple times. There is no way you could have caught it all on the first way through.
coach

What do you do?

Previous

Return to talk about Anything