You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Feb 2017 15:24

Re: You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 22 Feb 2017 16:41

Bill Maher Says He’s Responsible for Milo’s Downfall, Defended Pedophilia in the Past

“I’m the only guy I’ve ever heard who defends Mary Kay Letourneau,” Maher told the magazine. “If a 28-year-old male teacher is screwing a 13-year-old girl, that’s a crime. But with Debra Lafave [another teacher who had sex with a student] screwing her 14-year-old boy student, the crime is that we didn’t get it on videotape. Was he being taken advantage of? I wish I had been taken advantage of like that. What a memory she gave him!”
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Feb 2017 17:43

Almost everybody here other than me agrees with Bill that it's okay when those women do it but it's not okay if grown men have sex with junior high school students.

Even the courts seem to agree, since Lafave got off with no jail time and she got out of her probation early. A man who did the same thing would still be in prison now.

Maybe that will be Milo's next cause: The double standard, and how liberals are responsible for it somehow.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 23 Feb 2017 05:17

TechJunkie wrote:The double standard

Rush Limbaugh: If Milo were liberal he'd be emceeing the Oscars

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/rush- ... le/2615516
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby slamminshaun on 23 Feb 2017 06:32

JMT wrote:Bill Maher Says He’s Responsible for Milo’s Downfall, Defended Pedophilia in the Past

“I’m the only guy I’ve ever heard who defends Mary Kay Letourneau,” Maher told the magazine. “If a 28-year-old male teacher is screwing a 13-year-old girl, that’s a crime. But with Debra Lafave [another teacher who had sex with a student] screwing her 14-year-old boy student, the crime is that we didn’t get it on videotape. Was he being taken advantage of? I wish I had been taken advantage of like that. What a memory she gave him!”

Where's the outrage?

Bill Maher wrote:They are keeping the mother in jail because she won’t conform to what society feels should be the perfect American family.

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 23 Feb 2017 08:46

slamminshaun wrote:Where's the outrage?

That's wrong too but this is also a guy who made his career on "Politically Correct" provocation and got fired from at least one gig for it.

Maher's recovery from saying this says good things about Milo's prospects for a long career:

We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly. You're right.
TechJunkie

Postby coach on 23 Feb 2017 16:24

TechJunkie wrote:There is another demographic who are far more to blame for Milo than the people telling him that his antics are not okay: Right wingers who embraced a guy who is the opposite of everything that they stand for -- except for his hate for the left.

Milo is a symptom of the right's inability to move beyond opposition mode. Milo doesn't stand FOR anything, he stands AGAINST the left.

This is the thing I don't understand. How is Milo a right-winger? The right-wing has 3 legs to their stool, anti-gay, anti-abortion, pro-gun. There is nothing else of any substance on their platform, except hatred of "the left". Now, Milo breaks one of those legs right away, which makes for an unstandable stool. I don't know where he stands on abortion and guns, but that's not really relevant. How is he some sort of right-wing celebrity when he isn't even close to the right-wing line. Are there even lines anymore? How can anyone tell the difference?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby JMT on 23 Feb 2017 16:44

coach wrote: Are there even lines anymore?

They are blurring. That's why they pegged him "alt-right" and erroneously lumped him in with the KKK and such. In reality, he is the new "right", younger people who embrace gays and other social liberties but still hate what the left stands for as a whole.
JMT

Postby pod on 23 Feb 2017 16:55

coach wrote: I don't know where he stands on abortion and guns, but that's not really relevant. How is he some sort of right-wing celebrity when he isn't even close to the right-wing line. Are there even lines anymore? How can anyone tell the difference?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/06 ... -abortion/

A possible result of banging:

The current consensus, which appears to be that a woman’s body is hers to do with as she pleases until the little brat my lord out, strikes me as utterly sociopathic and wrong. When two lives are at stake, surely a mother has a moral duty to consider the well-being of her unborn baby just as carefully as she considers her own

Things that go bang:

SIG MCX, could be SBR'd.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 23 Feb 2017 17:43

I don't think Milo is that bad. I actually found myself liking the guy.

I find some of Pod's comments on this site more offending, then anything Milo has to say.

The one thing that annoys me is that people like Milo are getting famous by the day due to all the negative press and backlash he is getting.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything