Miami night club news from the source

You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 19:42

Re: You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

Wayne S. Noches wrote:4chan knew what was coming...

https://ageofshitlords.com/4chan-knew-o ... fore-hand/

Not surprising. He was the left's biggest nightmare. His exposure and popularity were only increasing and they had no answer for him. Until now.
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 21 Feb 2017 19:46

Yes. This statement would have stayed in the background until some people went digging. Rogan himself never bought it up, which he could have...

Doesn't make it any less wrong, but it shows the motives of the regressive progressive set. They aren't doing it because they care about children. They did it purely for revenge, using "children" as a pawn. Which is part of the playbook. If you see something you don't like - trot out the kids. It's like that horrendous HRC ad back during election season. Blame Trump instead of your shitty parenting skills.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 21:40

pod wrote:That being said, one can't help but observe the horrendous double-standard at play.

I know, right? Milo now says that as a victim he thought he was entitled to say anything. You, JMT, Dhaun, etc, would rail against that normally, but -- oh never mind that Milo guy is alright because he pisses off liberals.

pod wrote:But I guess if you go off the progressive plantation, the slave owners get on their horses, don their rainbow sheets, and go on the hunt.

JMT, Mattivi, Shaunbart, Pod, I can't even remember who, were recently trying to pin the social justice warrior label on me for talking about slavery hundreds of years ago. Trying to paint me as one of the SJWs who talk in slavery metaphors in modern times.

And so of course you show up and do it directly, speaking in the same "slave owner" language of a social justice warrior. But if you do it then it's real news whereas if a descendent of actual literal slaves does it then they're engaging in silly fake news hyperbole and they're worst enemy, right Hypocri--I mean Pod? Is that right?
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Feb 2017 23:23

slamminshaun wrote:The irony is, it's the TechJunkies of the world that made Trump's candidacy possible.

Some people never learn.

Milo will soon be a wealthy man because of people like TechJunkie.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Feb 2017 08:45

There is another demographic who are far more to blame for Milo than the people telling him that his antics are not okay: Right wingers who embraced a guy who is the opposite of everything that they stand for -- except for his hate for the left.

Milo is a symptom of the right's inability to move beyond opposition mode. Milo doesn't stand FOR anything, he stands AGAINST the left.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 22 Feb 2017 09:04

Georgetown professor defends a pedophile as "morally mature"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/ans ... 86231d407d
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Feb 2017 10:15

slamminshaun wrote:Georgetown professor defends a pedophile as "morally mature"

That thread jack should have been unsurprising. It isn't about pedophilia and the article is about the guy insisting that he is NOT defending slavery in modern times. But you can spin it into your Mooslem hating narrative so it's fair game even though it has nothing at all to do with what we were talking about.

And you pretend that you're not a Milo-loving alt righter. Just post a picture of Pepe and get it over with already.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 22 Feb 2017 12:06

TechJunkie wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:Georgetown professor defends a pedophile as "morally mature"

That thread jack should have been unsurprising. It isn't about pedophilia and the article is about the guy insisting that he is NOT defending slavery in modern times. But you can spin it into your Mooslem hating narrative so it's fair game even though it has nothing at all to do with what we were talking about.

What's not unsurprising is that you can't follow the logic. You posted a thread intended to poke fun at a college campus speaker for making light of pedophilia. Fair game. The Slammer then posts an example of a college campus professor who defends an actual pedophile as "more morally mature" than anyone in his audience. Fair game? Nope. That's a hating narrative!

Does Milo need to claim that he's a prophet for his comments to be considered acceptable?
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 22 Feb 2017 12:28

Oh my.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything