Miami night club news from the source

You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 15:15

Re: You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

TechJunkie wrote:Along with hair-splitting between "molestation" and "statutory rape".

Bwhahahahahaha
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 15:49

Any time you descend into arguing about the meaning of words you're moving further away from whatever it is you're trying to discuss. It's a slippery slope but I had to point out the attempt to say 'well it's not really that bad since a college freshman fucking a junior high school student is merely statutory rape, not like it's something serious.' No sorry dude, that's molestation. Let's not get distracted by words and just agree that it's wrong?

The right-wing moral compass is kind of funny. You can bomb children, deport them, refuse shelter to them, mis-educate them -- BUT YOU'D BETTER NOT FUCK THEM!
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 15:54

TechJunkie wrote: It's a slippery slope but I had to

At least you're consistent.
JMT

Postby coach on 21 Feb 2017 16:47

TechJunkie wrote:The right-wing moral compass is kind of funny. You can bomb children, deport them, refuse shelter to them, mis-educate them -- BUT YOU'D BETTER NOT FUCK THEM!

Don't forget, you cannot kill them in the womb, but the second they are born, they are fair game.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Feb 2017 17:10

slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 17:20

I'm waiting on the people here who are always on the lookout for liberal hypocrisy to jump all over Milo for using the 'victim' language to rationalize abhorrent behavior? Where is Milo's safe space?!?

Or for whining about a cynical witch hunt based on fabrications from people who don't care about children but who instead care about destroying his career, after being the lead pitchfork waver fabricating things like pizzagate during the cynical witch hunt aimed at destroying Hillary Clinton's career?

coach wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:The right-wing moral compass is kind of funny. You can bomb children, deport them, refuse shelter to them, mis-educate them -- BUT YOU'D BETTER NOT FUCK THEM!

Don't forget, you cannot kill them in the womb, but the second they are born, they are fair game.

Fine print:

* Rule only applies to Christian fetuses.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Feb 2017 17:25

TechJunkie wrote:Where is Milo's safe space?!?

The big mansion he is now guaranteed to have.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 21 Feb 2017 17:27

http://www.tresbullard.com/2017/02/21/l ... o-on-milo/

There is no defense for what Milo said. As a victim of sexual abuse, Milo believed there were no limits on what was ok to say. In regards to HIS experience, Milo was correct. How you speak about and deal with abuse you suffered is your right. Once Milo went further and spoke about sexual abuse in general terms, lines were crossed.

Rather than rehash everything Milo said regarding sexual abuse, we should look at who Milo is and how he conducts himself. He rarely speaks literally. It is all code, insinuation, and misdirection. His words are meant to agitate the left and trigger social justice warriors and few can compete with him at these noble pursuits. However, while you can say whatever you want, what you say has consequences. Our words matter, not like our actions, but they do indeed matter.
Last edited by pod on 21 Feb 2017 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 17:50

slamminshaun wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:Where is Milo's safe space?!?

The big mansion he is now guaranteed to have.

For slamming on liberals and then playing the victim card to excuse his sexual deviancy. Sure that makes sense.

I don't dispute your point I'm just whining that it makes as little sense as Donald Trump buzzing me with Air Force One on his way to play golf after railing for years against Obama for using Air Force One while campaigning and for playing golf. But hey that's the world we live in now.
TechJunkie

Postby pod on 21 Feb 2017 19:27

In my personal opinion, like I said, he really screwed up. Kids are noncombatants. Let the adults duke it out til the cows come home, but leave the kids out of it. Not sure if he'll recover from it either.

That being said, one can't help but observe the horrendous double-standard at play. As my friend tres-b noted, Lena Dunham was frank about molesting her sister, and that bitch has a TV show and a seven-figure salary. Harvey Milk most likely had sex with underage boys and they named a bloody warship after him, in addition to the biopic a few years ago.

But I guess if you go off the progressive plantation, the slave owners get on their horses, don their rainbow sheets, and go on the hunt.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything