Miami night club news from the source

You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 20 Feb 2017 17:16

You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

“We get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff,” Yiannopoulos is heard saying in a video, acknowledging that he has a controversial point of view, “to the point where we are heavily policing consensual adults.”

“In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of ‘coming of age’ relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can’t speak to their parents,” he added.

“It sounds like molestation to me,” an unnamed person tells Yiannopoulos in reply, likely an interviewer. “It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me.”

“But you know what? I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him,” Yiannopoulos replied, using a euphemism for male oral sex.

It doesn’t end there.

In an interview with comedian Joe Rogan in 2015, Yiannopoulos discussed his sexual relationship with “Father Michael,” which he allegedly had as a teenager at age 14.

During the interview, he even tried to normalize pedophilia.

“So you’re saying you’ve never seen a 15-year-old girl, at any point in your life, that you thought was hot?” Yiannopoulos asked.

“Yeah, when I was 15!” Rogan replied. “I’m not retarded dude.”

“No, when you were 25 or 30, you’ve never seen girls you thought were hot?” Yiannopoulos asked again.

“No, I thought they were little kids!” Rogan said.

Later, Rogan called “Father Michael” a “terrible person” for allegedly having a sexual relationship with Yiannopoulos when he was a young teenager, but Yiannopoulos tried to downplay it.

“It wasn’t molestation,” he alleged

“That’s absolutely molestation,” Rogan shot back.

Later in the interview, Yiannopoulos talked about a Hollywood party he went to years ago that had “very young boys” in attendance for sex.

more...
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Feb 2017 07:55

Re: You'll all love Milo's latest stunt

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby LeVeL on 21 Feb 2017 10:25

I got a chance to finally hear this guy Milo speak and I have to say that I dont dislike the guy or see the reason why he is getting hassled so much by the media.

He has the right to free speech and provide his opinions wrong or not. I found myself actually liking the guy.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 10:33

He gets hassled because his routine is provoking people. He originally made a name for himself by leading a campaign of harassment, doxxing, and death threats against specific women in the video gaming community. Because his personal Satan (exactly like Pod) is progressives who object to misogyny.

Milo thinks that men should be free to prey on little boys for sex, but that it's WRONG for women to object to objectification of women in media, to the sexualization of young girls, to Donald Trump's open-and-proud brand of misogyny, and especially to speak out about it.

And for that, the guy is Pod's hero. Do you really think that sexualizing young girls and molesting young boys is okay, whereas women demanding respect and equality is reprehensible? Because that's Milo's message.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 11:08

He could have been joking, but it's obvious to me the point he was making was he was a willing participant in such an incident... statutory rape, not molestation.

Some people on this board seem to have no problem with this when it's a male student and a female teacher.
JMT

Postby pod on 21 Feb 2017 11:30

These are serious charges leveled against Milo. Attacks against children are no laughing matter, whether they be verbal or physical. It's beyond the pale, and rightfully so. Kids are noncombatants.

Adults can insult and beat the shit out of each other for all I care. Go ahead, be my guest. Kids - no, no fucking way.

If further research proves that Milo has tendencies in that direction, I'll gladly call for his arrest and incarceration.

If it's proven that his speech has been taken out of context, it represents a new low for the media. And I'll call for their arrest and incarceration too.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 21 Feb 2017 12:25

Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby pod on 21 Feb 2017 12:54

The fact that you read Age of Shitlords brightens my day.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 21 Feb 2017 14:27

pod wrote:The fact that you read Age of Shitlords brightens my day.

:mrgreen:
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 15:08

It's hard to watch the videos of Milo celebrating pedophilia and then blame 'the Milo takedown' on anybody other than Milo.

The karma factor: Milo was one of the people behind "Pizzagate", a fabricated conspiracy theory about a pedophilia ring run by people connected to Hillary Clinton.

Thoughts on the Milo thing from the right:

Get it? Because 13-year-olds having sex with one another is as bad as grown men molesting children. (If you're insane.)

Oh so NOW he hates gays. But that Milo guy was alright, since he hates libtards and that makes him cool.

One of the least-surprising Milo supporters is an accused rapist:

We're talking about the alt right, so of course there are conspiracy theories. But the alt righters here already brought that up I guess. Along with hair-splitting between "molestation" and "statutory rape".

TechJunkie

Next

Return to talk about Anything