Miami night club news from the source

CBS’s John Dickerson on Media Credibility

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 15 Jun 2017 15:07

Re: CBS’s John Dickerson on Media Credibility

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 16 Jun 2017 07:08

The stuff of legend. Alex Jones secretly records conversation with Megyn Kelly.....

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby slamminshaun on 20 Jun 2017 21:13

Level is sitting at his keyboard racking his brain to defend his favorite network.....

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 21 Jun 2017 09:59

Reeeeeeee!

They all look like they are holding in a giant fart. And thre lady in the orange may have one-upped it with a more revolting sort of accident.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 28 Jun 2017 11:01

Counterfeit News Network...

Three journalists leaving CNN after retracted fake news article

JMT

Postby slamminshaun on 28 Jun 2017 13:05

JMT wrote:Counterfeit News Network...

LOL!!! CNN uses Sesame Street's Elmo to attack Trump...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18034/new ... ohn-nolte#

Chalk up another one for Trump.
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 28 Jun 2017 13:08

Sesame Street is supposed to set kids up to be good people and educated. Politicizing it, and I don't care what ideology you follow, is pretty low. Let the kids be kids. They don't need to know about Trump, HRC, Bernie, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, etc.

I'm not saying keep them ignorant, but weaponizing a kid's show is pretty lame.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 28 Jun 2017 13:12

He plays them like a fiddle.

In the sixth month of Donald Trump’s presidency, we are witnessing an unprecedented meltdown of much of the media. Standards have been tossed overboard in a frenzy to bring down the president.

Trump, like all presidents, deserves coverage that is skeptical and tough, but also fair. That’s not what he’s getting.

What started as bias against him has become a cancer that is consuming the best and brightest. In rough biblical justice, media attempts to destroy the president are boomeranging and leaving their reputations in tatters.

He accuses them of publishing fake news, and they respond with such blind hatred that they end up publishing fake news. That’ll show him.

CNN is suffering an especially bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, even trying to make a virtue of its hostility to the president. In doing so, executives conveniently confuse animus with professional skepticism, and cite growing audiences as proof of their good judgment.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/the-media- ... e-hurting/
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 28 Jun 2017 13:21

Indeed. As furtherance to Level's little jab that I'm closed minded for sending off my progressive friends, it's because of that. When they had the house, they were smug little shits, sure, but I didn't pay them no mind since they kept the rare japes to a dull roar. They celebrated the republic and the democratic process since it "worked" for them, to get their pals in office.

Then the gin bottle known as Trump got elected, despite the fact that it was Her Turn, and all hell broke loose. They couldn't handle the fact that a weird outlier like the Donald actually won fair and square according to the rules of our Constitution. The document they dragged out when it was convenient had failed them.

Then TDS set in and I had to start cutting a lot of them loose. When you see pathological violence, evidence of hardcore coping in the form of substance abuse, and random fits and screaming, you kind of gotta push them away and let them figure it out. You know the deal - arguing with them is like wrestling with pigs, you'll get dirty and the pig might enjoy it.

Admittedly I tried to help, but alas it was ineffective. I hope they all get the help they need. Without stealing my money of course.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 28 Jun 2017 16:08

It's just comical at this point.

JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything