Miami night club news from the source

CBS’s John Dickerson on Media Credibility

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 03 Nov 2017 17:06

Re: CBS’s John Dickerson on Media Credibility

pod wrote:
• This time last year, I though for sure HRC would win. Trump winning surprised just about everyone, even Trump. Henry Rollins (no fan of Trump, by the way) called it, in that he said Trump looked 'dazed' before his victory speech.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Pod. Not everyone can be like......

slamminshaun wrote:His Clairvoyance, the Slammer, the intellectual legend possessed of alien-like abilities and hypersensitive faculties, can see far into the future as evidenced by his 99.6% accuracy rating. Which is why there's no sense in making a prediction about this one, because Trump has already won.

http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=28452 <--January 19, 2016

:D
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 06 Nov 2017 16:40

JMT

Postby JMT on 20 Nov 2017 17:43

JMT

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Nov 2017 07:34

While the networks were busy inventing fake news about Trump feeding the fish.....

Broadcast and cable news stations have chosen not to cover news that The New York Times suspended its White House correspondent, Glenn Thrush, over sexual misconduct allegations.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/20/netwo ... uspension/
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 21 Nov 2017 13:42

pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 21 Nov 2017 17:36

These sexual harassment allegations are getting out of hand. Ever since Cosby/Weinstein it seems everyone is getting accused.

I am not surprised you guys are talking about Charlie Rose, while ducking the Roy Moore allegations
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby JMT on 21 Nov 2017 18:15

LeVeL wrote:These sexual harassment allegations are getting out of hand. Ever since Cosby/Weinstein it seems everyone is getting accused.

I am not surprised you guys are talking about Charlie Rose, while ducking the Roy Moore allegations

I am not surprised you are talking about Roy Moore, while ducking the Bill Clinton, Al Franken, John Conyers, and Bob Menendez allegations.
JMT

Postby LeVeL on 22 Nov 2017 10:48

JMT wrote:
LeVeL wrote:These sexual harassment allegations are getting out of hand. Ever since Cosby/Weinstein it seems everyone is getting accused.

I am not surprised you are talking about Roy Moore, while ducking the Bill Clinton, Al Franken, John Conyers, and Bob Menendez allegations.

I never ducked those allegations. Al Franken admitted and apologized. Charlie Rose admitted and apologized. Louis CK Admitted and apologized. Bill Clinton even admitted some of the allegation and apologized.

While the guys on your side of the political aisle deny, deny and deny. Even though the allegations pile up, the women are always apparently the liars. As long as the guy has an R in front of their name they are innocent. :roll:
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby slamminshaun on 01 Dec 2017 07:54

JMT wrote:

Matt Lauer, Geraldo Rivera, Russell Simmons.....
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 01 Dec 2017 11:12

Jerry Rivers should have stayed in Al Capone's vault.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything