Miami night club news from the source

Our intelligence agencies are spying on Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 16 Feb 2017 08:02

Re: Our intelligence agencies are spying on Trump

Interesting coincidence.

Obama expanded the power of the NSA right before he left office....

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/12/us/p ... .html?_r=0

Meanwhile, they're withholding information obtained with their new powers from the president....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/spies-keep ... 1487209351
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 16 Feb 2017 08:33

It's hard to imagine how Obama could have somehow played this whole thing three chess moves ahead. But yeah that's interesting. It's the kind of thing that could create a fourth branch of government.

I don't like it when the news about the US reminds me of the news about the SI in Argentina.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... dy-history

In January, Sen. Charles Schumer, D-NY, took on Trump over his criticism of the intelligence service.

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC. “So even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.”

more...
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby TechJunkie on 16 Feb 2017 13:01

This is the Trump administration, so of course there has to be a conspiracy theory:

Right-wing media rips intelligence agencies over Flynn

Several conservative media outlets have published stories critical of intelligence agencies that argue leaks from the community led to the resignation of President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Breitbart News, the right-wing populist outlet once helmed by Trump’s chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, described the effort to oust Flynn as coming from “the Deep State,” or the entrenched bureaucrats “who were here in DC when Trump arrived, and who look forward to seeing him leave—as soon as possible.”

The Washington Free Beacon reported this week that allies of former President Obama still working for intelligence agencies are working to undermine Trump.

“The abrupt resignation Monday evening of White House national security adviser Michael Flynn is the culmination of a secret, months-long campaign by former Obama administration confidantes to handicap President Donald Trump's national security apparatus and preserve the nuclear deal with Iran,” the Free Beacon wrote.

more...

Trump thinks he can directly take on the intelligence community? That seems stupid and insane even by his standards. What's he going to do, disband the CIA and the NSA? Why would anybody pick a fight with a bunch of career assassins?
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby coach on 16 Feb 2017 14:21

I have always assumed that the intelligence was always spying on our own President. Especially since Nixon. I just figured, up till now, nobody cared because it was not nuclear-critical (although it almost was under Reagan). Is this really something new?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby JMT on 16 Feb 2017 17:02

JMT

Postby pod on 16 Feb 2017 17:09

Let the autistic screeching commence.

pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 16 Feb 2017 17:23

Fake News!

Everything is a conspiracy with this Administration. Obama is still being placed blamed for everything. If the Ban got overturned by the federal appeals court, then the judge in charge made that decision because he was a Obama supporter. Now Flynn got exposed because the folks in the Intelligence Community were Obama or Democrat supporter.

I am amazed how the Right-Wingers, Alt-Right, Gun Nuts and So-called Patriots are eating this up. As long as the accused has a R (Republican) - in front of it, then it must not be true.

We are Americans here. This is not the United States Of Republicans. Why aren't there more from the Right speaking out about this
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 16 Feb 2017 17:29

Level, you're a broken record. I'm lumping you in with autistic screeching.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 19 Feb 2017 14:05

LeVeL wrote:Fake News!

Everything is a conspiracy with this Administration.

slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 20 Feb 2017 10:21

Thank the Clintons for that.They restructured the telecom regulation in the 90s to favor larger companies. People think it was "deregulation" but it was "re-regulation", to favor these big six companies.

The media being "With Her" is a return on that favor.

Deregulation would have let anyone into the space.

For better or for worse though, at least we're in an era where anyone has a voice and can counter these six. I don't think the Clintons counted on blogs and social media coming about when they helped draft these laws.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything