Miami night club news from the source

Our intelligence agencies are spying on Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 06 Mar 2017 21:28

Re: Our intelligence agencies are spying on Trump

You know something is up when that pathologically violent cow, Cenk, has a point.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 06 Mar 2017 22:06

It's interesting to see the Trump supporters here slowly coming out of the closet. It's not a surprise after years of saying the same things as him about just about every topic imaginable. Why are people here such pussies about endorsing the guy who is the answer to their prayers?

White House on the defensive over wiretapping allegation

The White House struggled to answer questions Monday about President Trump’s unsubstantiated assertion that President Obama illegally wiretapped him during the 2016 campaign.

Officials stood by Trump’s claim, but said the onus is on Congress to find proof.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer repeatedly said he would let “the tweets speak for themselves,” prompting chuckles from reporters during his daily media briefing, which was conducted off-camera.

Trump stayed out of sight, even as he signed a new executive order on travel and met with Cabinet members, leaving his aides to defend his extraordinary accusation.

Spicer provided no new evidence to back up the president’s wiretapping claim during the 63-minute briefing, which was dominated by Trump’s weekend tweets.

The only comments Spicer cited were made by former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who on Sunday said Trump was likely right that there was some surveillance on Trump Tower, but wrong that Obama ordered it.

Mukasey cautioned that his comments were based on news reports, not firsthand information.

“If we start down the rabbit hole of discussing some of this stuff, I think that we end up in a very difficult place,” Spicer said.

...yes that's true. But Trump was the one who started down the rabbit hole of discussing this stuff.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 07 Mar 2017 14:50

"The truth is more important now than ever."

NYT flip flops on Trump wiretapping

Last edited by JMT on 07 Mar 2017 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
JMT

Postby coach on 07 Mar 2017 14:56

You know, the most insane thing about all this is that it has only been a little over a month since we was sworn in. Can you imagine how it's going to be 2 years in? I can't even fathom how much of a mess it is going to be.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby LeVeL on 07 Mar 2017 16:00

coach wrote:You know, the most insane thing about all this is that it has only been a little over a month since we was sworn in. Can you imagine how it's going to be 2 years in? I can't even fathom how much of a mess it is going to be.

I just wonder how much longer will the Trumpies continue to side with everything their guy has to say and stand for?

I give the Trumpies credit for defending their guy through all this process. These people do not care what it is, if their guy says otherwise they will side with Trump no matter what.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby LeVeL on 07 Mar 2017 16:03

JMT wrote:"The truth is more important now than ever."

Where are the facts?

Can Obama sue Trump for defamation?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby TechJunkie on 07 Mar 2017 21:39

JMT wrote:"The truth is more important now than ever."

You and the author of the article on "libblog" both think that you found a smoking gun about a flip-flop that isn't there. We know that Trump's associates showed up in intercepts, because that's why Michael Flynn had to resign. Trump's allegation on Saturday was that his campaign was the target and that Obama ordered the wiretap.

Flynn or Manafrot or Sessions showing up in intercepts that targeted the Russian ambassador would not be evidence of Trump's allegation that Obama ordered a wiretap targeting Trump.
TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 09 Mar 2017 09:07

Early into Wednesday’s briefing, Mr. Spicer stuck to the policy he has followed since the storm broke over Mr. Trump’s posts. Asked whether the president was the target of a counterintelligence inquiry, he replied: “I think that’s what we need to find out. There’s obviously a lot of concern.”

But after an aide slipped Mr. Spicer a note, he circled back to clarify that “there is no reason to believe there is any type of investigation with respect to the Department of Justice.” The press secretary insisted he was not disavowing the president, who posted his tweets early on Saturday morning from Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Fla.

“The tweet dealt with wiretaps,” Mr. Spicer said. “The other is an investigation. They are two separate issues.”

While the F.B.I. is conducting a wide-ranging counterintelligence investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 presidential election, there is no public evidence that Mr. Trump is a target. The Justice Department defines “target” as someone whom investigators have substantial evidence against and who is likely to be indicted.

more...
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 06 Jun 2017 07:09

LeVeL wrote:Fake News!

Everything is a conspiracy with this Administration.

NSA Leaker Arrested, Called Trump A "Piece Of Shit", Is A Fan Of Bernie Sanders

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/nsa-l ... sts-trump/
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Previous

Return to talk about Anything