Miami night club news from the source

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 15 Jul 2017 15:44

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

From a cultural angle, establishment Democrats like Ellison, Perez, Franken, and yes, you know who (the H to the R to the C) are some of the most unlikable and boring people on the planet.

Politicians need to get it in their head that they have to sell themselves to the people, and that includes being charismatic. One thing Bill Clinton did very well. I guess it didn't rub off on his wife, or other Democrats.

There's a joke in that last statement, and the winner of the competition gets my eternal gratitude.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 19 Jul 2017 22:07

JMT

Postby pod on 20 Jul 2017 07:14

Whether it is deliberate or by accident, I'll take it. There's no need for more laws, period. As a matter of fact, I'd like to know more about those 39 he's already made/proposed...
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 20 Jul 2017 09:35

pod wrote:Whether it is deliberate or by accident, I'll take it. There's no need for more laws, period. As a matter of fact, I'd like to know more about those 39 he's already made/proposed...

Exactly.

People are bitching about Congress doing nothing. I say, great!
JMT

Postby pod on 20 Jul 2017 11:57

Exactly. Congress could go on a 10 year vacation tomorrow and I think we'd all do just fine. Now grant it, there's some laws I want repealed (looking at you, NFA...) and I suppose that requires a quorum, but if all they did for the rest of the year was repeal laws, then leave for a decade, I'd be OK with that.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 24 Jul 2017 11:28

Trump's Labor Secretary Tells State Lawmakers: 'Fix Occupational Licensing'

Licensing is a barrier to entry for all Americans looking for work in certain professions, but it's particularly pernicious for those on the lower end of the economic ladder.
JMT

Postby LeVeL on 24 Jul 2017 13:33

JMT wrote:Image

Trump's Labor Secretary Tells State Lawmakers: 'Fix Occupational Licensing'

Licensing is a barrier to entry for all Americans looking for work in certain professions, but it's particularly pernicious for those on the lower end of the economic ladder.

Nice idea that started during the Obama Administration, but will Republicans do anything about it?

I have to say asking for certain licenses/certifications does hinder certain Professions. If you have the experience then no certification/license is needed.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 24 Jul 2017 17:51

Licensing is nothing but extortion.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 19 Aug 2017 21:02

Uh oh.

Salon: What if the DNC Russian “hack” was really a leak after all?

A group of intelligence pros and forensic investigators tell The Nation there was no hack— the media ignores it
JMT

Postby pod on 19 Aug 2017 21:35

There was no hack to begin with. Did the Russians "influence" the election, even in a small way? I'm sure they did. But to think it was enough to tip the balance from HRC to Trump is preposterous. The DNC fielded a horrible candidate, who couldn't even compete with a johnny-come-lately Republican candidate with no political experience and a propensity for speaking before really thinking things through.

Tracksuit-wearing gopniks in front of bargain laptops weren't secretly manipulating voter tallies and deploying armies of social media bots.

No one cares about muh Russians anymore since I guess Nazis are the boogeyman again.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Previous

Return to talk about Anything