Miami night club news from the source

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 30 Jan 2017 12:24

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Below is the list of terrible things your President Trump has done since taking office:

- Muslim Ban

- Greenlit the Dakota Access and Keystone Pipelines ( This was halted during the Previous Administration)

- Froze Federal Hires (this includes hirings of Military Veterans), banned some Government agencies from talking to the media.

- The removal of WhiteHouse.gov content dedicated to Climate Change, LGBT Rights and Civil Rights.

- Started the process of defunding the Affordable Care Act without a concrete plan to replace it.

- Plans to make the American People pay for the wall on the Mexican border after many promises that the American tax payer wouldn't pay for it.

- Scrapped a money-saving fee cut for new homeowners

This is just a few. I am sure there are many more to come
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 30 Jan 2017 13:05

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

LeVeL wrote:Below is the list of terrible things your President Trump has done since taking office:

- Muslim Ban

It only blocks 7 countries temporarily. 7 countries that don't contribute shit to us anyways. They rescinded the green card ban though, which is good. I thought that was a mistake.

LeVeL wrote:- Greenlit the Dakota Access and Keystone Pipelines ( This was halted during the Previous Administration)

Shit happens. You want cheap gas? Deal with it.

LeVeL wrote:- Froze Federal Hires (this includes hirings of Military Veterans), banned some Government agencies from talking to the media.

Boo fucking hoo, the Feds can't hire people.

LeVeL wrote:- The removal of WhiteHouse.gov content dedicated to Climate Change, LGBT Rights and Civil Rights.

Release early, release often. I'm working on a site now and it lacks a section on the basics of 3D printing. It'll be there Real Soon Now. Doesn't mean I don't have a concern for the beginners.

LeVeL wrote:- Started the process of defunding the Affordable Care Act without a concrete plan to replace it.

Pay for your own insurance. Or don't get it. Not my fucking problem.

LeVeL wrote:- Plans to make the American People pay for the wall on the Mexican border after many promises that the American tax payer wouldn't pay for it.

Yeah, he's kind of a dick for doing that.

LeVeL wrote:- Scrapped a money-saving fee cut for new homeowners

Google is your friend, you can work around this.

LeVeL wrote:
This is just a few. I am sure there are many more to come

I'm sure there are. I imagine if I did this for Obama I'd be called a racist.

You are overlooking the purpose of Trump though.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/368084.php

I have no personal investment in Donald Trump. He is a tool to punish the left and roll back their ill-gotten gains, no more and no less. If he succeeds even partially in those two things, then I'll consider his election a win.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 30 Jan 2017 13:17

Pod, I don't understand your stance.

You claim you didn't vote for Trump, yet you defend everything about the guy. About Obama bashing go ahead, but that has been played out already in the media and on forums like this around the United States.

With every President comes bashing from the people and fake promises. It comes with the position, deal with it.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 30 Jan 2017 13:26

LeVeL wrote:Pod, I don't understand your stance.

You claim you didn't vote for Trump, yet you defend everything about the guy. About Obama bashing go ahead, but that has been played out already in the media and on forums like this around the United States.

With every President comes bashing from the people and fake promises. It comes with the position, deal with it.

That's politics for you.

As for defending Trump, I've spoken several times on here against things he has said. I've also agreed with a few things. Even as much as I did with Barry. I just find it odd that you categorically find everything he does to somehow be wrong. Is it the media influence? Your pals in Hollywood?

If anything, you should be defending Trump. You and your pals created him. 8+ years of denigrating everything the right wing did, coupled with 8+ years of gunpoint coercive feel-good policies, something like him was bound to happen. Your monster broke free of his chains. Trump was considered the "ideal" opponent by the progressives - they didn't count on a protest vote wherein people in Flyover Nation would risk burning down the political system rather than put up with another 4-8 years of being told they were somehow degenerate.

I find a lot of things wrong with Trump - his big government stance is troubling, to say the least. But hey, you guys created that golem - you are now going to have to deal with the consequences.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 30 Jan 2017 14:44

- Muslim Ban
What ban?

- Greenlit the Dakota Access and Keystone Pipelines (This was halted during the Previous Administration)
I am in agreement here.

- Froze Federal Hires (this includes hirings of Military Veterans), banned some Government agencies from talking to the media.
We need more of the first part, none of the second part.

- The removal of WhiteHouse.gov content dedicated to Climate Change, LGBT Rights and Civil Rights.
Fake news. Every page gets taken down and archived during an administration change.

- Started the process of defunding the Affordable Care Act without a concrete plan to replace it.
My insurance just went from $600 to $1000 for my family of 3 and the process of buying insurance is more abysmal than ever. A repeal can't come fast enough.

- Plans to make the American People pay for the wall on the Mexican border after many promises that the American tax payer wouldn't pay for it.
The wall won't work. But planning to do something and actually doing it are different things.

- Scrapped a money-saving fee cut for new homeowners
We all know what happened the last time people bought houses they can't afford.
JMT

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 30 Jan 2017 15:12

JMT wrote:My insurance just went from $600 to $1000 for my family of 3 and the process of buying insurance is more abysmal than ever. A repeal can't come fast enough.

An ex-girlfriend I've been helping out up in North Carolina just had hers go from $50/mo to $200/mo. And guess who has to pay it.
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby pod on 30 Jan 2017 15:14

Wayne is doing it how it's supposed to be done. He's helping someone out on his own free will. He's not doing it because the government has a gun to his head.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby Wayne S. Noches on 30 Jan 2017 15:19

I just took another look and it's actually $300/mo... $1,800 for 6mos. Now I'm really depressed. :mrgreen:
Wayne S. Noches

Purpose of your visit?: News
Dogs...can you hear me, Dogs?

Postby coach on 30 Jan 2017 15:44

pod wrote:Shit happens. You want cheap gas? Deal with it.

WE DO NOT WANT CHEAP GAS.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 30 Jan 2017 15:44

Wayne S. Noches wrote:I just took another look and it's actually $300/mo... $1,800 for 6mos. Now I'm really depressed. :mrgreen:

The more involved government has become in healthcare, the more prices have gone up. A combination of mismanagement and also the big companies crafting favorable legislation to themselves. Don't give them the opportunity and prices will come back down.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Next

Return to talk about Anything