Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 01 Feb 2018 15:42

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

Dem triggered by ‘USA!’ chants, flees House chamber:
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 01 Feb 2018 15:42

coach wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:In 2015, about 54 million American workers were active 401(k) participants, and there were nearly 550,000 401(k) plans.

https://www.ici.org/policy/retirement/p ... /faqs_401k
That's a pretty low percentage.

Was surprised by Shaun's response. I thought the guy was a Hot Shot Banker or something..

I guess bias news does that to you
Last edited by LeVeL on 01 Feb 2018 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby LeVeL on 01 Feb 2018 16:21

coach wrote:
pod wrote:No one criticizing Trump wants to admit that they're in a tizzy because the mean ol' man shook their misguided faith in government. Trump just exposed what a lot of us knew all along, it's mostly bullshit.

Would that were true. I mean, I agree that the Fed gov is mostly a shithole of greedy assholes (see how that works out), but unfortunately I do not think that for most people Trump is not the great revealer. What it looks like to me is that everyone is taking his Presidency very personally. The people who love him do so because of him. The people who hate him do not do so because they see that he has exposed the great morass that is Washington, they hate him because he is an asshole. They are missing the larger picture, as usual, that Trump is just a symptom of the problem, but the real problem is mass selfishness in Washington. Then again, that is how they have been trained.

I don't think that people dislike Trump due to losing faith in Government. People don't like him because he's a heartless asshole and a huge liar. No President in our time has lied as much as this man has and he's only been in office for one year.

He is a very divisive person. He has insulted a Military Hero, African-Americans, Mexicans, Native Americans, Football Players. His Presidency so far has been a disaster. The list goes on and on

What good has this man stood for?

Remember that PR Stunt he did with Carrier? About saving American Jobs? Well those jobs were not saved and Carrier continues to lay people off. Carrier plant to lay off 215 workers on Thursday .

He is now trying to take credit for the Stock Market and Jobs increase. Remember when Trump would call the Job numbers phony during Obama's Presidency? Now he uses those same job numbers to his credit.

This guy doesn't stop..lol
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 01 Feb 2018 17:10

If it takes a loudmouth to shake people's faith in the false song of big government, then so be it. I'm enjoying every minute of it.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 01 Feb 2018 17:35

LeVeL wrote:Was surprised by Shaun's response. I thought the guy was a Hot Shot Banker or something..

LOL!!!

The Dictionary wrote:Majority - a number or percentage equaling more than half of a total

LeVeL wrote: The majority of American's don't invest on the Stock Market.

Back in the real world....

Fifty-five percent of Americans report having money invested in stocks, matching what Gallup found from 2009 through 2011, though up slightly from the low of 52% in 2013.

That pattern is particularly evident among adults in middle-income households with incomes ranging from $30,000 to $74,999:

http://news.gallup.com/poll/182816/litt ... arket.aspx

The Dictionary wrote:Hot shot banker - <insert picture of the Slammer>
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby JMT on 02 Feb 2018 10:35

JMT

Postby LeVeL on 05 Feb 2018 16:35

So will Trump take blame for Stocks freefalling? Since he tries to take credit for the Stock Market being so good..lol

The Dow has plunged more than 2,100 points, or 8%, in just six trading days as investors fret over cracks emerging in the bond market.

"If the Dems (Crooked Hillary) got elected," Trump tweeted in late December, "your stocks would be down 50% from values on Election Day."

"The new tax bill and administration deficit policy mean accelerating federal borrowing," David Kotok, co-founder of Cumberland Advisors, wrote in a report on Monday.

The bond market stress reflects the reality that the U.S. Treasury needs to take on more debt to pay for Trump's tax cuts.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby coach on 05 Feb 2018 17:28

pod wrote:If it takes a loudmouth to shake people's faith in the false song of big government, then so be it. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

What I am saying is that Trump is not shaking people's faith in government. Trump is shaking people's faith in Trump.

Yes, some people distrust government, some do not, but Trump is not changing those ratios. We will see how it goes once he is out and we have a more "normal" President in there.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 05 Feb 2018 19:53

I hope to never see a normal President again in my lifetime.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 07 Feb 2018 08:30

LeVeL wrote:So will Trump take blame for Stocks freefalling? Since he tries to take credit for the Stock Market being so good..lol

This is how Level thinks the stock market works....

slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything