Miami night club news from the source

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 18 Dec 2017 14:25

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 19 Dec 2017 18:42

JMT

Postby coach on 28 Dec 2017 14:49

JMT wrote:
phpBB [media]

See, this is one of the main reasons that I refuse to talk politics with most people. I mean, it would be rude of me to say to them, "Basically, you're an uninformed, mouth-breathing bag of boogers, so your political opinions are suspect, to say the least," but that's usually how I feel.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 28 Dec 2017 15:06

Trump could rally for the repeal of the Second Amendment tomorrow and by Monday you'd have 95 percent of the Democrats out there flooding the gun shops and becoming life members of the NRA. Because Trump.

Conversely Trump could become a staunch advocate of universal healthcare and I have a sneaking suspicion that a fair percentage of the MAGA crew would go along with it. Because Trump.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 11 Jan 2018 19:28

President Donald Trump, using vulgar terms, rejected a pitch Thursday from a bipartisan team of senators on a compromise immigration deal to protect DACA participants while increasing border security.

"Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" Trump told senators in the Oval Office, a source briefed on the meeting told CNN.
The source said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin was explaining to him a proposal to end the visa lottery in exchange for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for countries such as El Salvador. Durbin was going through a list of TPS countries that would be covered. When he got to Haiti, Trump asked why the US wants more people from Haiti and African countries.

The President added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby slamminshaun on 12 Jan 2018 07:51

TechJunkie wrote:
President Donald Trump, using vulgar terms, rejected a pitch Thursday from a bipartisan team of senators on a compromise immigration deal to protect DACA participants while increasing border security.

"Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" Trump told senators in the Oval Office, a source briefed on the meeting told CNN.
The source said Senate Minority Whip Dick Durbin was explaining to him a proposal to end the visa lottery in exchange for Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for countries such as El Salvador. Durbin was going through a list of TPS countries that would be covered. When he got to Haiti, Trump asked why the US wants more people from Haiti and African countries.

The President added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.

If you had to live in one of the following countries with your daughter, which one would you pick first?

South Sudan
Libya
Haiti
El Salvador
Norway

Hands down, the Slammer would pick Norway. What about you Tech?
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 12 Jan 2018 08:36

I see a lot of people echoing Shaun on Twitter. People defending Trump, not by denying that he’s a racist, but by saying: well duh, we don’t want those darkies and if you disagree then go to one of those shithole countries. Pretty much the big alt-right theme right now is ‘yes, he’s a racist and we are too, are you pretending that you’re not?’
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 12 Jan 2018 08:36

I'd do alright in Libya. Get some sun, don some Ray-bans and wrap myself in some Motel 6 curtains and I could totally pass for Mo. Kalashnikov game is on point so they'd have to believe me.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything