Miami night club news from the source

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 09 Mar 2017 16:39

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

DoD is a complete clusterfuck. Even the people who work there acknowledge that.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 09 Mar 2017 16:40

LeVeL wrote:The Department of Defense, I believe get the most amount of funding already.

The vast majority of the budget goes to Social Security and Medicare.

That's why it's idiotic to cut things like the Legal Services Corporation and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting while ignoring entitlement programs and then talk about what you're doing to cut the national debt.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby LeVeL on 20 Mar 2017 10:15

Trump's wiretapping accusation comes to a head at Comey hearing

lets see if President Liar Liar accusations are really valid. This will finally silence his nutty supporters
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 20 Mar 2017 10:25

You know the Democrats are never going to find that damning evidence they want, right? It would have been done by now if such a thing existed. For all the sputtering and bluster from the progressives, not a damn thing has changed since Election Day. If Trump was as big of a problem as these people made him out to be, those cards would have been played by now.

The only upside really is seeing the progressive movement revealed as the racist sociopaths that they are.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby LeVeL on 21 Mar 2017 09:19

pod wrote:You know the Democrats are never going to find that damning evidence they want, right? It would have been done by now if such a thing existed. For all the sputtering and bluster from the progressives, not a damn thing has changed since Election Day. If Trump was as big of a problem as these people made him out to be, those cards would have been played by now.

The only upside really is seeing the progressive movement revealed as the racist sociopaths that they are.

What was achieved yesterday during the hearing? Well the Director of the FBI called horse-shit on your President's claims that he was wiretapped by President Obama. This includes not using the English to do the spying for President Obama.

The fact that hearings have to occur at the cost of Tax Payers dollars simply to prove that the President is full of shit. I dont understand how anyone expects our Citizens and Allies around the World to trust this President and his Administration.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Mar 2017 09:43

1) Flynn was wiretapped and lost his job when the wiretaps were released
2) Flynn was part of the Trump campaign when the wiretaps occurred
3) Therefore, the Trump campaign was wiretapped

If everyone acknowledges that #1 and #2 are true, then #3 is automatically true.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 21 Mar 2017 11:13

The Director is proving himself to be a politician, not a lawman. He already fumbled with HRC. Now he's messing up with Trump. His last statements gave himself an "out", i.e. - this could all just be something I pulled out of my ass.

Listen, both choices were pretty unpalatable. An old perennial loser whose only selling points were her name and gender, and a wily perv of a businessman who played the system like the corrupt fiddle it is. The real candidates (Sanders, Cruz, Paul, Johnson, Stein) were kicked to the curb early on.

Now where's that next gin bottle?
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby LeVeL on 21 Mar 2017 13:49

slamminshaun wrote:1) Flynn was wiretapped and lost his job when the wiretaps were released
2) Flynn was part of the Trump campaign when the wiretaps occurred
3) Therefore, the Trump campaign was wiretapped

If everyone acknowledges that #1 and #2 are true, then #3 is automatically true.

LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 21 Mar 2017 15:52

That GIF reminds me of this week in Miami.

HDMI over Ethernet for the win though.
pod
Kaptain Kook

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything