Miami night club news from the source

Keeping Track of your President Trump

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coach on 01 Mar 2017 14:04

Re: Keeping Track of your President Trump

TechJunkie wrote:
pod wrote:Actually, if I had my way, I'd let doctors set their own prices and pay them cash. It actually works.

What's your plan if you get cancer? Suck it up and celebrate your individual freedom to die painfully and leave your family in poverty after you're gone?

Well, I was going to ask what his plan is for those that can't pay for the doctor visit in cash, but your comment took that point and expanded it. So, if I'm clear, Pod's plan is to let the poor die in the street by the thousands and let his wife die slowly and painfully from Cancer. Meanwhile, the oligarchs live to 150 in perfect heath. Interesting plan.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 01 Mar 2017 14:43

coach wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:
pod wrote:Actually, if I had my way, I'd let doctors set their own prices and pay them cash. It actually works.

What's your plan if you get cancer? Suck it up and celebrate your individual freedom to die painfully and leave your family in poverty after you're gone?

Well, I was going to ask what his plan is for those that can't pay for the doctor visit in cash, but your comment took that point and expanded it. So, if I'm clear, Pod's plan is to let the poor die in the street by the thousands and let his wife die slowly and painfully from Cancer. Meanwhile, the oligarchs live to 150 in perfect heath. Interesting plan.

Pod, is like his Party, he simply doesn't have the answers. Its easy to complain and bitch about a policy, but when your only answer is a $5,000 voucher plan that wont benefit all Americans

I really hope they pass that voucher plan because their voters will quickly turn on them.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 01 Mar 2017 15:14

Healthcare managed A-OK until the government got massively involved in it. I'm not suggesting doing away with health insurance, but a massive government-managed system is not the way to go. Like Ron Paul stated, opening things up to standard competition is a win-win. Let carriers go nationwide, and beyond if possible.

Like Dr Paul suggested, let organizations besides companies get group plans.

Imagine if the Association of Professional Fishmongers could pool their funds and get a group plan? Or any grouping of people for that manner...competition and this ability would drive the costs down. This has actually been a big idea in the freelance community for awhile - groups of freelancers could pool together for the purposes of insurance.

Again, my biggest objection is the coercion. It's really that simple.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby JMT on 03 Mar 2017 16:37

JMT

Postby pod on 03 Mar 2017 17:11

Not surprising.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby LeVeL on 09 Mar 2017 14:37

President Dickhead is at it again:

New York City’s public housing authority will see at least $35 million less in federal aid this year, in what appears to be the first significant funding cuts to the city under President Donald Trump.

Federal Aid Reduced for New York City Housing Authority

Trump administration considers $6 billion cut to HUD budget
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 09 Mar 2017 14:47

On both accounts, most of that is bureaucratic overhead and little of it makes it down to the people who are supposed to receive it. It's as bad as the United Way.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby LeVeL on 09 Mar 2017 15:54

pod wrote:On both accounts, most of that is bureaucratic overhead and little of it makes it down to the people who are supposed to receive it. It's as bad as the United Way.

How do you know that? Did you read that somewhere or all this time you were in the HUD?
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 09 Mar 2017 16:07

Yes, yes I did. I had a storied career under another name as a minor functionary at the HUD. Undersecretary Philip J Fry.

But seriously folks, to think the government is using money efficiently is foolhardy. If they have to operate with less, good! Maybe they'll budget better and the money will go to the people it was supposed to go to. If they still use it to line their own pockets, they are the dickheads, not Trump.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby LeVeL on 09 Mar 2017 16:27

pod wrote:
But seriously folks, to think the government is using money efficiently is foolhardy. If they have to operate with less, good! Maybe they'll budget better and the money will go to the people it was supposed to go to. If they still use it to line their own pockets, they are the dickheads, not Trump.

An for some reason you think the money going to Defense is spent efficiently? The Department of Defense, I believe get the most amount of funding already.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything