Miami night club news from the source

Trump takes it!

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coach on 16 Dec 2016 16:18

Re: Trump takes it!

One thing I find really interesting is this weird love/hate triangle Trump has with Russia and China. He's all lovey-dovey with Russia while pissing on China. But, Russia and China are kind of allies. It's almost like they are playing good cop, bad cop with us. I dunno what's up, but I think one way or another we're gonna end up living in a fascist state, unless Trump gets his shit together. I used to think we'd end up nuked, but now I think it's more likely we're gonna end up speaking Russian or Mandarin. Unless Trump gets his act together.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 16 Dec 2016 16:34

coach wrote:One thing I find really interesting is this weird love/hate triangle Trump has with Russia and China. He's all lovey-dovey with Russia while pissing on China. But, Russia and China are kind of allies. It's almost like they are playing good cop, bad cop with us. I dunno what's up, but I think one way or another we're gonna end up living in a fascist state, unless Trump gets his shit together. I used to think we'd end up nuked, but now I think it's more likely we're gonna end up speaking Russian or Mandarin. Unless Trump gets his act together.

China still can't field a blue-water navy of any significance. Sure, they could fuck our economy and infrastructure but then they have to get people over here.

Russia has a blue-water navy and can in theory reach us.

Again, yes, they could fuck with us via electronic means, but if you really want to subjugate and conquer someone, you've gotta send people over.

Then you have to deal with the blades of grass...you know, that thing that makes some people on here get all "progressive".
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 19 Dec 2016 08:55

coach wrote:One thing I find really interesting is this weird love/hate triangle Trump has with Russia and China. He's all lovey-dovey with Russia while pissing on China. But, Russia and China are kind of allies. It's almost like they are playing good cop, bad cop with us. I dunno what's up, but I think one way or another we're gonna end up living in a fascist state, unless Trump gets his shit together. I used to think we'd end up nuked, but now I think it's more likely we're gonna end up speaking Russian or Mandarin. Unless Trump gets his act together.

Stop watching fake news.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 19 Dec 2016 18:49

http://archive.is/q1mu2

With all Republican states reporting, Trump only lost the two electors in Texas. Clinton lost four electors in Washington state — three voted for former Secretary of State Colin Powell and one voted for Native American tribal leader Faith Spotted Eagle.

After all that hoopla encouraging electors to "do the right thing", it's appearing HRC has more faithless electors than DJT?
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 19 Dec 2016 20:07

slamminshaun wrote:

Stop watching fake news.

I know, I know, China and Russia both love us and have our best interests at heart.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 19 Dec 2016 23:57

Kek speaks to the world through numbers.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 20 Dec 2016 08:11

After being inundated with fake news on TV about Trump's electors possibly not voting for him in the official Electoral College vote and forcing the House of Representatives to pick the next president....back in the real world, more Clinton voters actually defected than Trump voters, making her defeat even worse than originally thought....

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... .html?_r=0
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 20 Dec 2016 08:47

That's the irony of the situation. Lessig said he knew of 20 electors who were "considering" not voting for Trump, but I'm guessing that was him just grandstanding.

Yes, Trump lost 2, but HRC lost 5 which hasn't happened in over 100 years. She would have lost more, but some states have laws against faithless electors.

Now, here's the kicker, if there was no clear decision by the Electoral College, the election would have went to Congress, which even right now is mostly Republican. Yes, there's Never Trump politicians on both sides of the aisle, but as of late they've been bending the knee and offering platitudes since they know they're gonna have to work with the guy.

In other words, if the election went to Congress, it would have been a Trump victory as the candidates for Congress to choose would have been Trump, HRC, and Gary Johnson. That was actually part of the Johnson strategy. He was hoping to short-circuit the EC so the vote would go to Congress, where he was hoping for the longshot of Never Trump & Never HRC folk to unite and vote for him. Meticulous yes, but it didn't happen. I don't think the US is ready for Libertarian-Lite, much less full-blown Libertarianism. It's like dealing with a heroin addict. You gotta transition them to methadone first.

But anyways, despite all the hoopla and threats, the EC went pretty much as predicted.

I do find it ironic that the progressives have been revealing themselves as being disturbingly violent.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 20 Dec 2016 10:29

Lol..Progressive have all the right to Protest and go against TRUMP. Its their constitutional right.

So Trump has stacked his cabinet with nothing but millionaires and billionaires. The Cabinet is full of CEO's/Executives or involved with Wall Street one way or another. You Right Wingers voted for change, but I don't see much change aside from the same Trickle-Down Economics.

Now, how does this benefit the Middle Class? How will all these Millionaires and Billionaires help the disgruntled White man in the Midwest angry with the Government? Will these people get their voices heard?

Many of these Cabinet member's inherited their riches or got rich by not ever giving a hell about the working class in this Country. I am prepared to gloat in the coming years due to the bad decisions made by those people who voted for Trump or the Republicans elected into Congress.

Talk about getting fake news. Our President Elect prefers to get his fake news from Twitter/Facebook over our intelligence community. The blind is leading the blind. Great choice America
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 20 Dec 2016 11:45

Yeah, like your choice would have been much better. Deranged leading the blind. The old bat is off her nut when she isn't guzzling Crown & Cokes like a jizz-addled sorority girl on her first trip to South Beach. She hates dogs, which says a lot about a person. Everyone likes dogs. Listen, I get it that ol' Bill probably drove her up the wall, but even the most jaded man-hating ice queens I know still carry themselves with a modicum of decency and respect to others. "Hello" isn't that difficult.

Protesting is one thing. Take to the streets, please. It's your right, as you said.

With smart routing I can drive around your noise anyways. They protested in Miami last month and I just drove around it. Admittedly they were relatively polite about it.

It's when you make violent threats that a line is crossed. Listen, I don't care about the threats to the electors per se, but it's more of a hypocritical standpoint I'm taking. Progressives present themselves to the world as bastions of love and understanding. Make love, not war, all that fun stuff. Then they think nothing of emailing or calling electors and threatening violence if they don't flip.

If you wanna roll like that, fine, but don't pass yourself off as a safety-pin peacenik. They are either willing to use violence (or outsource it to paid thugs) to achieve their goals, and that's sad. I was under the impression that progressive thought involved "hugging it out", and that sort of thing. Or at least talking about it.

The silver lining here (one of only a few really) is that the progressive movement has had the light shined on them for the first time, revealing them for what they are. Temperamental and hypocritical children. If that's the only real upside to Trump, I'll gladly take it.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything