Miami night club news from the source

"I Am NOT A Feminist Anymore"

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 07 Aug 2016 14:13

Re: "I Am NOT A Feminist Anymore"

Kamen wrote:Is there a cheat sheet for all the different versions or waves of feminism?

A stripper at Rachel's tried to explain them all once and decided there are just too damn many of them then got back on the pole.

If I ever do another community website, you are going to be amongst the first invited.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 07 Aug 2016 15:51

Kamen wrote:Is there a cheat sheet for all the different versions or waves of feminism?

Yeah, sure:

First-wave feminists: Earned the right for women to vote.

Second-wave feminists: Earned the right for women to not be slapped on their asses at work -- as long as they suppressed their femininity and sexuality and behaved like men.

Third-wave feminists: Earned the right for women to have all of that stuff while remaining female.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 07 Sep 2016 17:17

Not sure what wave this confident feminist falls under, but it definitely looks like she's expressing her sexual self-determination.

Adult 'baby' wears diapers, sleeps in a giant crib and is put into a 'time out' by her boyfriend if she misbehaves - but insists there's nothing sexual about her habit

Oh, but it's not sexual at all.

Jess was sexually abused when she was just two years old and the trauma of her early years led to depression and anxiety.

Now a confident and happy young woman, Jess says wearing diapers, babygros and drinking from bottles has done more for her self-esteem than years of traditional therapy and medication.
JMT

Postby JMT on 27 Sep 2016 15:52

Rise of the 2nd wave of meminism

Almost two decades after its release, tens of thousands of men have formed a real-life online community called MGTOW, or Men Going Their Own Way.

Their first rule? Abandoning all romantic relationships with women...

The MGTOW community has a pretty clear set of expectations for themselves and the wider world that are based in meninism: a counteraction to feminism which sees women’s rights directly disadvantage men.

JMT

Postby pod on 27 Sep 2016 16:12

I tried that for 20 years.

It was fun.

The trick is finding a girl who doesn't put up with girly bullshit.

She knows how to load more than a washer and dryer, and get 1MOA accuracy all day long.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 13 Feb 2017 12:31

JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 13 Feb 2017 15:42

Rogue Ales Beard Beer is an American wild ale brewed by Rogue Ales of Newport, Oregon using wild yeast originally cultured from nine beard hairs belonging to Rogue Ales' brewmaster, John Maier.[1][2][3][4]

Following media coverage in 2012,[1][3][4][5] the beer went on sale on April 1, 2013.[6] When reporting on the introduction of the beer in 2013, The Oregonian newspaper originally stated that the Huffington Post had been taken in by an April Fools' Day joke, but the Oregonian writer was contacted by a Rogue employee, and reported a few days later that it was not a joke.[7][8] During development, the beer's working name was New Crustacean.[1][3][5]
Rogue set out to find a local wild yeast to complement the locally sourced hops and grains used in their other ales, to "increase the terroir" of the finished product.[5][9] Unsuitable samples were taken from various places, including the company's hopyard in Independence, Oregon, before the brewmaster's beard was tried.[5]
Isolating and cultivating a new wild yeast or strain of bacteria can be difficult, resulting in "rediscovery" of already utilized organisms.[4] Analysis of the yeast cultivated from Maier's beard showed that it was a new strain, perhaps a hybrid incorporating genes from Rogue's house yeast called "Pacman".[1][4][10]
Beverages produced with local American native yeast are collectively known as the American wild ale style, of which Beard Beer is an example.[11] Other American breweries have been successful in developing lines of brewer's yeast from a number of local wild sources, including Dogfish Head Brewery (cultivated from skins of Delaware peaches), Lost Rhino Brewing (captured at Janelia Farm)[12][13] Mystic Brewing (Massachusetts plums),[13] and Linden Street Brewery (cultivated from San Francisco sourdough).[9]

more...
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 13 Feb 2017 17:05

:lol:

In a subjective reality, these two are the same thing.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 13 Feb 2017 19:40

Both are wild yeasts. Both ideas seem kind of gross.

The difference is what? That women are icky?

I used to make sourdough out of a local yeast that I isolated by leaving a bowl of flour outside overnight and then it lived in the back of my fridge for years. That sounds kind of gross but SURPRISE, that's how bread is made. If you don't like it then don't eat it. And don't drink beer. And don't eat yogurt. Don't eat sauerkraut, kimchee, cheese, soy sauce or miso. And definitely stay away from kombucha.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 13 Feb 2017 20:23

The "beard yeast" is actually grown in a lab. Let me know when the beer guy pulls it out of his cock, you sicko. One is a marketing gimmick, the other is vile. Not surprising you can't tell the difference.
JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything