Switch to full style
Your source for autistic screeching.
Post a reply

Re: The transgender regressive left have nowhere to run...

10 Apr 2018 23:13

Controversial trans weightlifter suffers gruesome elbow injury at Commonwealth Games

phpBB [media]

12 Jun 2018 23:50

Transgender teen sprinters come first & second in girl's state championship

13 Jun 2018 22:37

SJW outrage face-off!

Muslim woman refuses to bodywax transgender "woman"

13 Jun 2018 22:40

"Born this way"

Male who spent $10K to live as woman changes mind, says being female ‘is too expensive’

18 Jul 2018 09:31

Transgender prisoner put in female jail sexually assaults four women inmates

18 Jul 2018 15:54

What I have come to realize is that much of this, to include all the other identity issues, is mainly due to liberal guilt. Not guilt in a way that folks are guilty of their actions, but more so of them trying so hard as not to be seen as racists, homophobic, bias, etc..

These identity communities are wreaking havoc yet, there seems to be no understanding of the long term effects of their virtue signaling.

18 Jul 2018 20:25

colione98 wrote:What I have come to realize is that much of this, to include all the other identity issues, is mainly due to liberal guilt. Not guilt in a way that folks are guilty of their actions, but more so of them trying so hard as not to be seen as racists, homophobic, bias, etc..

These identity communities are wreaking havoc yet, there seems to be no understanding of the long term effects of their virtue signaling.

If you were around and I was drinking, I'd get you a drink.
Post a reply