Miami night club news from the source

The transgender regressive left have nowhere to run...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 13 Jul 2017 13:01

Re: The transgender regressive left have nowhere to run...

X and Y don't lie. Put on a dress and invert your dick - I don't care. It's your body. Call yourself a woman even. But science says you're a man, at least until we can manipulate genes at that level. Or we might just all become balls of energy. I don't know.

Serve if you want, even. Just don't expect special privileges in the service because of a decision you made prior to serving. The military should have one standard, and if you can't meet it, then find other work.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 13 Jul 2017 21:29

LeVeL wrote:I am not the one criticizing or putting down the Trans-gender folks? You and your homeboys arw

https://streamable.com/569qo
JMT

Postby JMT on 15 Jul 2017 14:08

JMT

Postby pod on 15 Jul 2017 15:42

Dear Cosmo - stop being a bunch of lecturing shrews.

Most women I know think your magazine is suitable for nothing more than kindling.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 25 Jul 2017 07:17

Powerful Photo Shows That Women Aren’t The Only Ones Who Get Periods

Not all people who menstruate are women, and not all women menstruate.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cas ... mg00000067

Only one problem, it's a fake LOL!!!

Huffington Post got trolled.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby slamminshaun on 29 Jul 2017 17:42

Family dog undergoes "gender reassignment surgery"

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... nt-surgery
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby LeVeL on 02 Aug 2017 09:43

Offended Much Slammyshaun :roll:
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 02 Aug 2017 09:48

LeVeL wrote:Offended Much Slammyshaun :roll:

I'd say you are the most offended person on here. Anytime someone suggests thinking outside of your little rainbow, you begin your formulaic attempts to refute it.

Then the formulaic response from me happens.

Full confession. This is a PodBot. The real Pod hasn't actually posted since December.

I is good software.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 03 Aug 2017 12:09

Caitlyn Jenner triggers libs...

phpBB [media]

lionmaneflow wrote: Your portrayal of being there for the trans community is confusing due to your misogyny.

This caption and song are poor choices to use as a symbol for the trans community. You are another white puppet flaunting their privilege in the guise of being a representative for the you generation and trans life. You are just another like Milo….

camirichardson1 wrote: It may be one of your favorite songs but it certainly isn’t very flattering to the trans community. Really? Think first?

designcreatecapture wrote: Please stop hurting the community that you claim to be a part of. You are saying incredible dangerous things. @caitlynjenner

ndesalvo011 wrote: Are you fucking stupid? You are shitting on the trans community with the bullshit. You are basically telling the world that you are a dude who looks llike a lady and making it ok for people around the world to call trans women and trans men out and say shit like “your a dude who looks like a lady” and “your a woman who looks like a man”. Get your fucking priorities straight. You talk big shit about being for human rights and helping the trans community by standing with them, honestly fuck you. Do you care about the people or do you care about the fame and glory? Fuck you.

arttweaks wrote: Do you even know what a struggle is? You get everything handed to you. Its really sick that you are the name of the trans community. You dont even know what its like.

payshunzb wrote: You are furthering a narrative that harms trans women. As we fight to stop anti-trans legislation, you are sending a message to the masses that harms our community. Stop. Think about how this will impact the average trans woman. The message the masses will receive is “trans woman are guys in dresses.” We do not care what your intention is. We care about the message you are sending. You do not truly represent us. I do not see you coming to Texas and fighting for us. Just stop. I am tired of burying my trans siblings.

paulinaangelmusic wrote: Are you f**king serious, you’re literally giving people that are against us more ammunition to attack us with. Are you that f**king stupid, Caitlyn? Omg, I just want to slap the sh*t out of you with a corn tortilla with hot sauce ????

christopherkulbeda wrote: You’ve become tragic and sad. A poor example for TRANS everywhere.
JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything