Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coach on 05 Feb 2018 17:34

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

pod wrote:If you agree with a law, you agree (whether you like it or not) that the use of force, up to and including lethal force, by agents of the State. Yeah, escalate a jaywalking ticket enough and you'll get shot by a cop for your troubles.

Actually, this logic completely does not follow. I can totally agree with a law, but not agree that it is okay to kill someone over it.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 05 Feb 2018 19:53

That's nice.

If someone doesn't pay their jaywalking ticket, a man with a gun is going to show up to their house and force them to do so. If the jaywalker resists too much, he will be killed.

So basically you're gonna trust the government to "stop" at a certain point? Basically in your world, all I have to do is put up a good fight and I can not pay a jaywalking ticket?

Sidebar - I don't agree with jaywalking tickets. Extortion.

But you know what I mean. And yeah, people have died over unpaid traffic tickets. The State didn't suffer, either. Remember, the government has the monopoly on coercive force and being able to get away with it.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 05 Feb 2018 21:28

LeVeL wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:Devouring themselves....

phpBB [media]

Really Shaun...this is how low your willing to go now. Rose is an easy target and a confused woman that has gone through some Psychological Trauma. I believe she should stay way from the limelight. She should not be the go-to celebrity public figure speaking out against Sexual Harassment.

Pod, in no way did she disrespect Homosexuality or Transgender people? If anythign the Transgender by stander was the one who started the argument.

Transgender person and rape-surviving feminist scream F-bombs at one another in the middle of a Barnes & Noble after getting into a pissing match about who the bigger victim is. My only comment is, "Devouring themselves". If you can't figure out what that meant, well...lol, not surprised.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 05 Feb 2018 21:55

It's sad that it has come to that point. The Dems used to speak of unity and "moderation", and when someone displays that quality, i.e. any reporter outside of Fox who sits down with Trump, they go apeshit.

It's funny. My libertarian and conservative friends don't get bent out of shape if I associate with a liberal.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 06 Feb 2018 17:47

LeVeL wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:Devouring themselves....

phpBB [media]

JMT

Postby LeVeL on 07 Feb 2018 16:43

coach wrote:
pod wrote:Yes, progressives will kill you.

Level, it's not too hard to follow the logic. Every law, every regulation, is backed up with the threat of State violence, up to and including death.

You consistently point out how cops around the country supposedly kill people and get away with it, but yet you turn a blind eye to the simple fact of living in a society with laws.

Aren't most cops Conservatives? I don't see how you are proving that Progs will kill you when you are saying it is actually the Cons doing it. I'm not disagreeing with you, just saying that argument makes no sense.

+1, +2, +3

Progressive Cops will kill you.

Most Law Enforcement officers are Right Wingers.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 07 Feb 2018 17:05

One's paycheck and pension often trump politics. You may not like a law, but you're gonna enforce it if that's your job.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 08 Feb 2018 08:45

TechJunkie wrote:Hitler didn't talk about gas chambers in public. He implemented policies that encouraged the hatred led to the gas chambers. Trump actually talks openly about these things.

A logical solution for dealing with Hitler....

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 08 Feb 2018 18:21

Because everything leads to Hitler.

I find it ironic. All those people screaming about "literally Hitler" enabled the conditions for "literally Hitler" in the first place. They said nothing as Obama and his cohorts granted the Executive Branch unprecedented powers. Whether it was for good or for evil doesn't matter, the simple fact is our political system allows for a change in government every few years, and it always follows that someone you don't like might be in the hot seat at some point.

Trump hasn't really done much to expand his own powers as POTUS. He walked into the office and just used all the tools at his disposal.

Meanwhile the progressives have essentially denied themselves any sort of real powers of resistance if Trump were to be literally Hitler. Yeah sure, I'm talking about amendment numero dos, but I'm talking about amendment numero uno as well. Y'all wiped your ass with the Bill of Rights from 2008 - 2016. Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

You too, Republicans, you wiped your ass with the Bill of Rights from 2000 - 2008. Trump has a handy surveillance apparatus that Bush created and Obama expanded upon.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 09 Feb 2018 12:21

LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything