Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 12 May 2017 12:05

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

pod wrote:Unhinged.

phpBB [media]
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 12 May 2017 12:30

And therein lies the problem - his type always wants someone else to do the dirty work for them.

Which in this specific case, I find odd. You mean to tell me that this guy, with the resources of the almighty American media empire at his command, can't take down mean ol' Trump all by himself? He's gotta farm out the work?

Didn't the media take down Nixon in the 1970s? Oh wait, back then, journalism was a respected and honorable profession, not the nonsensical histrionics-fest it is today.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby pod on 12 May 2017 14:09

pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby pod on 12 May 2017 20:49

In meme veritas.

https://fee.org/articles/trump-defiles- ... -left-mad/
It finally struck me why. For this crowd, all their hopes and dreams are bound up with particular political processes, outcomes, and institutions. The state is their favorite tool for all the good they aspire to do in this world. It must be protected, guarded, defended, celebrated. The illusion that the government is not a taker but a giver and the source of all good things must be maintained. The gloss of the democratic process must be constantly refurbished so that the essential sanctity of the public sector can be constantly cited as the highest calling.

The center-left has at least one hundred years of work and resources invested in the state’s health, well being, reputation, and exalted moral status.
The center-left has at least one hundred years of work and resources invested in the state’s health, well being, reputation, and exalted moral status. Nothing must be allowed to threaten it or take it down a peg or two. Any failures must be deemed as temporary setbacks. The slightest sign of some success must be trumpeted constantly. The population must be subjected to unrelenting homilies on the essential holiness of the public sector.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 14 May 2017 08:02

Breaking news, breaking news!!!!

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby JMT on 15 May 2017 10:18

pod wrote:Unhinged.

CBS Anchor Attempts To Draw Parallel Between Comey Firing & JFK Assassination...

phpBB [media]
JMT

Postby pod on 15 May 2017 10:29

We pay the organ grinder to make the monkey dance, not lecture us on politically correct thought. If I want zampolit Putin, I'll ask for zampolit Putin.

And he did slip on his tea.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 16 May 2017 00:49

I mean, he's not wrong. I've seen it plenty of times. GOPers only gain empathy when they are touched by consequences. Actually, this applies to most humans, which is why most Americans just keep having more kids and sitting around in the backyard all fat and happy.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 16 May 2017 06:36

Maybe so - but his ideas smack of coercion. Broken record, but if your ideas require offensive force, then maybe they're not so good. It's like when my parents said "I'll beat your ass" as a method of not getting me to do something. Maybe I didn't do it, at first, but I sincerely wondered what the big deal was and maybe I did it anyways. However as they matured (remember, my parents were teenagers when they had me), they figured out explaining "why" was a more effective method. If you want my assistance, explain to me why.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 18 May 2017 11:42

The Big Bad Billionaire Bully is suddenly acting like the victim. Awww poor Trump

phpBB [media]
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything