Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 19 Jul 2017 14:22

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Had to verify the screencap came from a real source...

I'm sure she takes real pleasure in it. It's the ultimate form of farming out the violence you aren't willing to do yourself. Louise's hands will be forever clean.

I'm splits on the death penalty. Some people, when they commit a real heinous crime, they gotta go - but I'm wary about entrusting the State with that kind of power.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby coach on 31 Jul 2017 19:00

So what the heck is going on up there? First we have Trump sucking Putin's dick, everybody is all scared Putin put Trump in the White House so Russia could take over, everybody is all scared that Trump is selling us out to the Russians, then all of a sudden Putin boots all the Embassy staff out (most of which are Russian, btw) and basically cuts off relations? I mean, which one is it? Are we buddy, buddy, or are we going to start tossing nukes?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 31 Jul 2017 19:10

Russia is just a convenient blame from the progressive set to distract people from their sociopathic tendencies.

Trump's no angel, but is there deep collusion with Russia? No, not at all. Candidates regularly communicate with foreign entities during their campaigns, including Russian ones. I don't really think there was more than the usual amount of foreign influence going on. We do it, they do it, everyone else does it. The US doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Besides, if it was that big of a deal, again, there'd be something impeachable percolating up by now. I'm aware it took awhile to roast Bill and Tricky Dick, but both of those Presidents had relative popularity compared to Trump. Trump isn't well-liked in Washington. He's like Israel, surrounded by people who hate him. But all those people can't find a fucking thing to hang on him, after over a year? I know it's government, but sheesh...

I really wish he kept the Mooch though. While he wasn't WH material, I think having someone with a potty mouth around would do the joint some good.

John Kelly should be fun. He'll just beat the shit out of anyone who falls out of line.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 01 Aug 2017 11:03

pod wrote:Russia is just a convenient blame from the progressive set to distract people from their sociopathic tendencies.

You don't know that. You simply have bias views on the situation

Candidates don't usually communicate from foreign entities. Where are you getting this from?

Its one thing to be a Senator, Congressman or someone that has been in a presidential Cabinet to communicate with foreign entities. But, Trump was simply a Businessman and never has been in Politics.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 01 Aug 2017 12:27

It's not biased to say that presidential candidates communicate with foreign entities. As a matter of fact, it would be dumb not to. If you can secure the support of other countries while running for the hot seat, so much the better for if and when you win. The relationship has been established, and your job is easier if you win. Also, by doing so, you can play to the expat communities here in the US. If I were running for office down here for example, the first thing I would do is take a hardline approach to Cuba, play nice with their dissidents, and then meet with representatives from Colombia and Brazil.

Y'all like to toot the globalist horn, but when someone is being, well, globalist, you get pissed.

That being said, there's 3000000 character flaws the Left can nail Trump on. But yet they are beating on the Russia story, which has become something of a joke. A friend got zapped by an exposed electrical circuit last week. We blamed the Russians. Good times.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 01 Aug 2017 20:08

Wow.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby coach on 07 Aug 2017 20:13

pod wrote:Russia is just a convenient blame from the progressive set to distract people from their sociopathic tendencies.

Wait, weren't the latest round of Russian sanctions put forth and passed by the Regressives?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 07 Aug 2017 21:03

The "regressives" as in the fascist and violent progressives or the "regressives" as in the Republicans?

Regardless, the sanctions are bullshit. Russia has enough industrial capacity and markets elsewhere that we don't matter.

Pissed that Veprs are now more expensive though.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 09 Aug 2017 23:40

JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything