Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coach on 17 Apr 2017 16:33

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Well, I hope you're right about the status of Russia's and China's military.

Over-under on him nuking NorKs when they do another nuke test? Or do you think he'll just MOAB the hell out of them?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 17 Apr 2017 17:59

coach wrote:Well, I hope you're right about the status of Russia's and China's military.

Over-under on him nuking NorKs when they do another nuke test? Or do you think he'll just MOAB the hell out of them?

It was a big deal afterwards, since we found out we blew real money over nothing. The Russians did a lot of showboating, like flying the same five bombers over a parade to give the illusion of having more of them. The bombers weren't marked with serial/tail numbers as to confuse Western observers during the parades.

Us using nukes in an offensive fashion is almost nil. Defensive fashion depends on whether someone opposed gets a nuke on American soil or not.

Despite the hype from the progressives, there isn't gonna be a nuclear Armageddon in the next 4-8 years.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 18 Apr 2017 02:39

Nuclear proliferation is one of the many big risks. Another is the North launching nuclear strikes against ports and airports in the South where the Americans would invade through. Pence today threatened a military strike, and the North already has a plan for what to do if that ever really happens.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 18 Apr 2017 07:00

http://mixmag.net/read/donald-trump-was ... io-54-news

Donald Trump is the subject of a BBC Radio 4 programme tonight (April 18), exploring how he ended up as a guest at infamous New York party spot Studio 54.

The BBC summary reads: "Frances Stonor-Saunders explores how the young Donald Trump stormed into Manhattan from the outer boroughs in the late 1970s and headed straight for New York's most outrageous nightclub.

"He didn't dance, didn't drink, and didn't take drugs. So what was he doing in the cocaine-fuelled hothouse of the disco revolution?"

Politicians hang out at nightclubs, who knew?
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 18 Apr 2017 13:54

TechJunkie wrote:Nuclear proliferation is one of the many big risks. Another is the North launching nuclear strikes against ports and airports in the South where the Americans would invade through. Pence today threatened a military strike, and the North already has a plan for what to do if that ever really happens.

This is more my concern than the NorKs lobbing bombs at us. They are going to get something into South Korea and make a mess and then the Trumpinator is going to over-react. Then Russia and China is going to overreact. Then we have to hope Trump is in DC rather than Boca, so maybe we don't get nuked.

The only real question is how insane is Kim Jung Un? So, for example, ISIS/Al Qaida would be quite happy with world-wide nuclear destruction, fortunately, they don't have the brains or resources to make that happen. Kim Jung Un does have the resources (more or less), but is that really a goal of his? I don't think so. And I think he is smart enough to realize that Trump is both insane and a fool. So, it seems unlikely he is going to really provoke the US until we get a less hawkish President. Remember Kim is young, and 8 years isn't that long. He can afford to wait.
coach

What do you do?

Postby pod on 19 Apr 2017 09:34

Our ace in the hole for Mar-A-Lago is the fact that there's a lot of Russians in South Florida. Putin won't nuke some of his biggest contributors.

But seriously folks. I don't Russia sending the balloon up over North Korea. They have better things to do than fight on behalf of the hermit kingdom.

China? Maybe. I don't see them sending up a nuke though. China's attack will be of the electronic variety. No risk to their people really.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 20 Apr 2017 10:39

The people in danger of being nuked are mostly in Korea(s).
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby coach on 21 Apr 2017 14:44

TechJunkie wrote:The people in danger of being nuked are mostly in Korea(s).

True. It will be interesting to see what China and Russia do in response. They are both clearly still hegemonic, so can they twist a nuking of the Norks into reasons to invade border states? I don't know that they are ready to attack the US all out, especially China, but both would like to expand their empire a bit and are looking for any excuse.
coach

What do you do?

Postby coach on 28 Apr 2017 15:40

So, it's 100 days. Has Trump actually accomplished anything he promised? And not including name plaques in American Samoa.
coach

What do you do?

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything