Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 26 Mar 2017 00:08

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 27 Mar 2017 03:33

Flag burning is the ultimate expression of freedom of speech. I don't find it helpful but I can't stop them from doing it, while supporting the freedom to be an unhinged kooky troll bastard.

However, I do believe that half of them are doing it out of a lack of anything better to do. Maybe their parents' basement is being fumigated that day or something.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 09 Apr 2017 12:38

Okay, I gotta give Trump credit for something. He did say that he would unify the country. And when Russia/China nukes the fuck out of us, it will be easy to unify what's left of the country against a common enemy.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 10 Apr 2017 08:15

coach wrote:Okay, I gotta give Trump credit for something. He did say that he would unify the country. And when Russia/China nukes the fuck out of us, it will be easy to unify what's left of the country against a common enemy.

Most of Russia's nukes don't work. China has fuck-all that can reach us. At the most, the West Coast.

If LA gets nuked, I'll mourn the sacrifice of those brave souls of course, but then get on with life.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 10 Apr 2017 10:01

coach wrote:Okay, I gotta give Trump credit for something. He did say that he would unify the country.

"We need more bipartisanship."
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 10 Apr 2017 11:26

The irony of the situation is that the media has been falling all over themselves praising him for the move. Ratings, pretty much. A nice little juicy low-grade air war will shore up the flagging revenues of all the media bodies.

And in other news...

http://ijr.com/2017/04/841803-stunningl ... ed-scared/
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 10 Apr 2017 15:18

pod wrote:Most of Russia's nukes don't work. China has fuck-all that can reach us. At the most, the West Coast.

I don't believe anyone should take your word for it. Russia has invested a hell of a lot in their military and they have more nukes than us actually.

To say they dont work is a positive way to go about it...lol
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 10 Apr 2017 18:22

The USSR invested untold trillions of rubles into their arsenal during the Cold War. After the fact, it was mostly revealed to be a paper tiger. They couldn't get about half of it to work properly. Even espionage only got them so far.

Now yes, today there's COTS solutions that are unclassified that would get the successor state, Russia, better results, but those results are still pretty shabby.

They've got nukes, and some of them might just work. But a lot won't. Fizzle, pop, splash.

China, forget about it. They have a few, and most can't reach us. Those that can have horrid CEPs on the negative side and will just splash into the ocean somewhere or thwack Mexico.

Our vulnerable assets are in Guam and Japan.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 11 Apr 2017 12:46

http://www.fresnostate.edu/socialscienc ... schak.html

https://twitter.com/larsmaischak?lang=en

UPDATE: Professor apologizes, deletes his Twitter
Last edited by JMT on 13 Apr 2017 11:04, edited 1 time in total.
JMT

Postby JMT on 11 Apr 2017 13:07

Yet Another Hate Crime Blamed on Trump Unravels After Police Arrest Arson Suspect

He is accused of setting the store alight and leaving behind a note which claims the attack is part of a pro-Trump plan to rid North Carolina of immigrants – starting with store owner Kamal Dhimal.

It demanded all immigrants leave or face a wave of “torture” and was signed “White America”...

JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything