Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 04 May 2017 20:30

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

pod wrote:First off, wiping out a bunch of your own citizens isn't going to go over too well in the popularity contest. Do you really want a government that thinks nothing of turning it's guns on it's own people on a massive scale?

Pod, just curious but: What do you think that Black Lives Matter is about? I know that you and JMT like to make fun of the uppity negroes who think that they're equal to you, but what do you think it's about? Why do you think they're so passionate?

Maybe, do you think, perhaps, that it might be about how wiping out a bunch of your own citizens isn't going over too well in the popularity contest? Maybe? Just maybe? Has that occurred to you at all? Or do you only think about white, gun-collecting Trump voters when you babble about this personal liberty stuff? Do you realize that other people refer to your "personal liberties" as "basic civil rights"? Or does the "civil rights" term turn you off?

Do you really want a government that thinks nothing of turning its guns on its [sic, in your case, not mine] own people on a massive scale? Because surprise: You already have that. It's just that the guns are pointed at black people and Obama never got around to taking your guns away, so you're not that worried about the citizens who are actually dying on a massive scale because of the government turning its guns on them?

You seem shocked at the idea of white people being the victims of this kind of institutional oppression with military hardware. Is it really so inconceivable to you? You don't realize that it's the reality that you already live in? And that you're one of the biggest champions of the status quo by hosting a web site dedicated in part to ridiculing people who resist? JMT has a running thread ridiculing the people who are actually mobilizing against the government turning its guns on its own people and you host that thread because hey whatever, black people, it's a different thing. If the government turned its guns on WHITE PEOPLE then that would be a catastrophe in your book but hey black people get shot by cops all the time because, you know, they're black. Whatever. Right? Yeah man. Fuck those criminals.

You would find it SUPER OFFENSIVE for the government to oppress its (white) citizens with the threat of violence, but when black people mobilize against the same thing you laugh and laugh and laugh. Guffaw guffaw, those dumb uppity blacks don't know their place. Your opposition to statism is fickle. If statism threatens your right to run around in the woods shooting off automatic weapons then BAD, STATISM, BAD, but if statism rounds up a bunch of black folks and sends them to institutions for the rest of their lives then... eh. They were probably criminals anyway.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 04 May 2017 22:59

TechJunkie wrote:Incidents of police misconduct are 256 times less frequent than incidents of violent crime. Even if you lump ALL forms of police misconduct together, not just excessive-force incidents.

I'm concluding that yes, they're isolated incidents, overall.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 04 May 2017 23:39

You were 'white lives matter' in your police brutality thread even before Black Lives Matter existed, but as soon as black people showed up and agreed with your premise you shifted to ridiculing black people for talking about the same oppression that you had talked about months before. What does that make you? A man of conviction? Or maybe something else?

Your entire political identity is defined by other people. What do you stand for? Well, you would have to consult a Hillary Clinton platform statement to be sure. You don't control your own political identity, you only oppose people who actually do have convictions. If some Muslim movement were to adopt your Randian position on price and wage fixing then you would shift positions to ridicule them too. Because you don't stand for things, you stand against demographic groups. Women. Gays. Blacks. Muslims. Transgendered. Every one of your posts is about one of those groups.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 05 May 2017 09:36

What do I stand for? My own personal amusement. I pull back the curtain to shine a light on the hilarity, lunacy, idiocy, and hypocrisy of the regressive left. Now, back to my morning coffee reading.
JMT

Postby LeVeL on 05 May 2017 11:04

JMT wrote:Image

As much s I dislike Trump and this terrible administration, I would never want the guy assassinated due to the fact that Mike Pence would be President. In my opinion he will be worst than anything Trump does.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 05 May 2017 11:41

Pence is the reality of all the paranoid delusions that the progressive movement has of Trump. You want a concerted attempt to overturn Obergefell v Hodges? Well, Pence might just coordinate that. Trump never would, since he's actually cool with gay folk, and it's not really important to him.

Pence was bought on to shore up support from traditional Republicans, and also as impeachment insurance. If The Donald is given credit for one shrewd move, this could be it.

Conspiracy theorists say Pence is the real President, and that Trump will be impeached to clear the way for him. I'm a paranoid loon and I don't even believe that, though.

Veeps are weird. They're either selected as "the power behind the throne" (Cheney, maybe Pence...), or they are selected because they are morons (Quayle, Biden) and act as impeachment insurance.

I'm still saving up to see if I can get Cheney's massive safe at auction though - what a conversation piece!
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 05 May 2017 15:41

JMT wrote:What do I stand for? My own personal amusement. I pull back the curtain to shine a light on the hilarity, lunacy, idiocy, and hypocrisy of the regressive left. Now, back to my morning coffee reading.

You talk about politics every day but your only political convictions are that price and wage fixing are bad and that women, blacks, Muslims, gays and liberals in general should shut the fuck up.

Pod, I'm guessing that you weren't joking and you actually think that Biden's function was to be an idiot and scare people out of impeaching Obama. In reality, if Trump had a successful negotiator like Biden working with Congress then he might actually be able to advance his agenda. So I'm happy that Trump does not have a Biden.

I guess most everybody else here will have to secretly wish that he did have a Biden since you guys all support Bannon's Trump's agenda. Shaun's favorite author must have rejoiced at Trump getting elected so that the Department of Education could be eliminated like Shaun's favorite book advocates. But then Trump turned out to be too weak to actually advance that agenda. The spending bill this week does not cut the Department of Education or the EPA or the CDC or NOAA or any of those other evil institutions that you guys hate so much.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 08 May 2017 15:14

JMT

Postby pod on 08 May 2017 15:47

Unhinged. I've borne witness to plenty of people like Kurt basically wishing death on people just because the proto-nanny-state healthcare plan is on the skids now.

Not that Trumpcare is much better, but it's basically endemic to the fact that the progressive movement is fearful that people (gasp!) will get more control over their own bodies again rather than being a ward of the state.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 09 May 2017 07:27

Pod, that's hypocrisy. He sounds no different than you do when you're foaming at the mouth about liberals.

Book of the day:
The Righteous Mind
Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion
http://righteousmind.com
TechJunkie

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything