Miami night club news from the source

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 09 Dec 2015 00:16

Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Donald Trump's demagoguery about Muslims is even more over-the-top than what the anti-raghead brigade here has been preaching for the last couple of years. I'm wondering why you guys aren't big supporters since he's saying what you want to hear?

All of the stuff that he's been saying lately about how huge numbers of American Muslims are supporters of terrorism is way more outlandish than even the stuff that our village idiot used to say before he got sore at Pod and took his baseball and went home:

The New York Times - Fact Check wrote:A poll asserting that 25 percent of Muslim Americans condone acts of violence against other Americans was from a “very highly respected group of people.”

More like “widely shunned.”

Calling for all Muslims to be barred from entering the United States, Mr. Trump cited a poll released in June by an organization called the Center for Security Policy. The group said that an online survey of 600 Muslims living in the United States found that 25 percent agreed with the statement that “violence against Americans here in the United States can be justified as part of the global jihad.”

Mr. Trump vouched for the group at a rally on Monday night. But the poll — conducted by the Polling Company, a Republican firm — is in no way truly representative of all Muslim Americans because of its methodology. The poll was not based on a random sample, but included only people who chose to participate, and therefore is not representative of the population being studied. In addition, some of the questions were leading and biased.

And though Mr. Trump may respect the organization that sponsored the survey, it has taken such extreme positions against Islam that it is shunned or ignored by most national security experts and policy makers.

Frank J. Gaffney Jr., the founder and president of the Center for Security Policy, has claimed that Muslims are planning to impose Islamic Shariah law in the United States; that President Obama is aligned with the Muslim Brotherhood, an extremist political movement born in Egypt; and that agents of the Muslim Brotherhood have infiltrated the United States government, the Republican Party and conservative political organizations.

The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Mr. Gaffney as “one of America’s most notorious Islamophobes” who is “gripped by paranoid fantasies about Muslims destroying the West from within.”


Of course we recognize Frank Gaffney's name, because he and Pamela Gellar are Shaun's two favorite leading Islamophobes. But even Dade didn't stoop to trying to use one of their manufactured, self-serving polls when he went around raving about how all True Muslims wanted to kill him. He at least cited real polls. (That inconveniently showed that Mormons and Jews are both way bigger supporers of violent extremism and killing innocent civilians in the name of religion.)

Then of course there's this fabrication:

Donald Trump wrote:I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.


Even though that's obviously not true I would expect people here to be cheering him on. A little fabrication here and there to make Muslims look evil never hurt anybody right?

Now he wants to ban all Muslims from entering the United States, and he's been talking about how FDR put Japanese immigrants into interment camps. Why don't any of the haters here have the nuts to just come out and say that's what you want?

How could you spend a couple of years on spouting hatred for Muslims nearly every single day and then let this guy come along and upstage you? Hurry up and propose that Muslims should be required to wear identifying badges on their clothing before he beats you to it.

Maybe somebody could propose a set of laws aimed at protecting America by preventing Muslims from intermarrying with non-Muslims? We don't want to allow weak Americans to have religiously impure offspring. How about laws for Americanizing Muslim businesses by dismissing the Muslim workers and transferring ownership to proper Christians?
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.


Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 09 Dec 2015 07:36

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

LOL!!

The only reason we recognize the names Frank Gaffney and Pam Geller is because Tech has obsessively posted about them. Nobody else here has ever posted quotes from those people. Do a search. Those names only appear in TechJunkie posts.

However, rhe Slammer has posted countless videos and articles where Salman Rushdie, Bill Maher, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Sam Harris, and Richard Dawkins drop knowledge bombs about the problems in Islam. Again do a search.

So why not accuse His Clairvoyance of being a Sam Harris supporter, a Richard Dawkins disciple, a follower of Bill Maher, or a Salman Rushdie fanatic? I mean, the Slammer even went so far as to say that Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an "amazing individual and personal hero". You've got all the ammo you need to link me to these individuals. So what are you waiting for...call me out!
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 09 Dec 2015 08:48

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Most nations don't have religious registration or reporting, so how would this be implemented? People aren't carrying cards that say "MUSLIM", is what I'm getting at. And if the policy is to be honest, they can't just ban entry by people with Muslim-sounding names. You could be Abdul bin Akbar and just happen to be an atheist, for example.

Or you could be an Islamic terrorist, and just claim to be an atheist.

If we're gonna shut the door, it should be on everyone. Club's full, sorry. Alan T at the door.

However, the fact that Trump's words are making the mainstream media cry are more than worth the price of admission in my mind. I hope he keeps on saying outrageous things, because the mainstream media deserves all the misery it can get.
User avatar
pod
Kaptain Kook
 
Posts: 38869
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 17:35
Location: miami
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 09 Dec 2015 11:01

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Is anyone surprised by these comments?

The Right-Wing wants a Job Creator, Borderline Racist, Anti-Abortion, Gun wielding candidate that tells it like it is.

The Right Wing doesn't want Mexicans or Latin people in this country, so targeting another ethnic group is an easy transition. Make America Great AGAIN!!
User avatar
LeVeL
 
Posts: 11628
Joined: 23 Jan 2008 00:17
Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 09 Dec 2015 12:19

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

I still think he's a secret agent for the left. Rubio called him "fantasma" on Telemundo, I believe.
User avatar
pod
Kaptain Kook
 
Posts: 38869
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 17:35
Location: miami
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 09 Dec 2015 12:37

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

pod wrote:I still think he's a secret agent for the left. Rubio called him "fantasma" on Telemundo, I believe.


What a fraud of candidate Rubio is and an absentee Senator. His job performance as a Senator is lackluster, how can anyone expect this guy to be a good President
User avatar
LeVeL
 
Posts: 11628
Joined: 23 Jan 2008 00:17
Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 09 Dec 2015 13:57

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Compared to the rest, Rubio isn't horrid. He's young and if he gets the nod, I could see him growing into it. Besides, at least he responds to emails.
User avatar
pod
Kaptain Kook
 
Posts: 38869
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 17:35
Location: miami
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 09 Dec 2015 14:40

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

pod wrote:Most nations don't have religious registration or reporting, so how would this be implemented? People aren't carrying cards that say "MUSLIM", is what I'm getting at.


Donald Trump wrote:“Certain things will be done that we never thought would happen in this country in terms of information and learning about the enemy,” he added. “We’re going to have to do things that were frankly unthinkable a year ago.”

Trump would not rule out warrantless searches in his plans for increased surveillance of the nation’s Muslims, Yahoo reported Thursday.

He also remained open toward registering U.S. Muslims in a database or giving them special identification identifying their faith, the news outlet added.

“We’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely,” Trump continued. “We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.”

more...


Like everyone in Germany, Jews were required to carry identity cards, but the government added special identifying marks to theirs: a red "J" stamped on them and new middle names for all those Jews who did not possess recognizably "Jewish" first names—"Israel" for males, "Sara" for females. Such cards allowed the police to identify Jews easily.

more...


your-papers-please.png


we-dont-need-no-stinking-badges.jpeg
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 09 Dec 2015 14:57

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

Sure, but how the hell would the government verify the truth of your religious affiliation? They'd have to dig deep and long to really verify you say what you say you are.

I could be a Muslim and never publicly acknowledge it, and just pretend to be atheist in public. You'd never see me enter a mosque. I'd worship at home. If they found out, it'd be years later and I'd have a bug-out plan in place. This accomplishes nothing.

Registration neither solves nor prevents crimes.

Running the borders like the VIP at SET makes more sense. Muslims would get in, but only the cool ones that spend money.

Shit, let's just be honest. No poor people, regardless. We'd just be assholes and not racist. Trump should agree with that.
User avatar
pod
Kaptain Kook
 
Posts: 38869
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 17:35
Location: miami
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 09 Dec 2015 16:24

Re: Donald Trump out-hates the haters

phpBB [media]
User avatar
JMT
 
Posts: 9641
Joined: 05 May 2008 12:56
Location: Del Boca Vista

Next

Return to talk about Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests


cron