National Offend A College Student Day

Can't believe I missed this.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/NationalOff ... wsrc%5Etfw

pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 11 Nov 2015 11:03

Re: National Offend A College Student Day

pod wrote:

How dare you spell "wimmyn" using the word "MEN"!!
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby coach on 11 Nov 2015 13:43

That is fucking hilarious
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 12 Nov 2015 21:15

pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby pod on 13 Nov 2015 18:26

12232732_983048588422118_6583685652399402638_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/73189038687127 ... =3&theater

My new cartoon! "Attack of the Cry-Bullies" coming to a college campus near you!

Too many of these young college students are also upset about ridiculous things. They are part of a hypersensitive, hyper-politically correct group known as ‘Social Justice Warriors.’

A few years ago when I first heard the term 'Social Justice Warrior,’ I wasn’t sure what it meant. I thought SJWs were doing some kind of noble, laudable work. I pictured them as volunteers at food banks. Maybe they were trying to help senior citizens get the prescription medicine they couldn’t afford. I pictured them trying to help the downtrodden in society. Instead, SJWs epitomize political correctness gone amuck. They are incredibly thin-skinned. They browbeat and scold others into giving up freedom of speech or expression. Want to wear a Halloween costume? You’d better check with the campus commissar of political correctness first. (Yes, the protesters want some sort of official on campus who will determine what can and cannot be said or done). Don’t want to date a tranny? What a hateful person you are!Now we hear terms such as ‘micro-agression’ which can mean a tone of voice or expression that might cause slight discomfort to the recipient. Micro-transgressors are vilified, shamed and screamed at. Slights don’t even have to be real—they only need be imagined. Political correctness has now become a form of mass insanity. Do you still say ‘Merry Christmas?’ Watch out! Did you accidentally call a man from China a ‘Chinaman?’ OMG—look out for the pearl clutchers—you’re a horrible human being who needs to be shunned! It doesnt’ matter if the man from China was offended or not. He probably wasn’t. After all, he’s a man and he came from China.

What matters is YOU said the WRONG thing. During the Spanish Inquisition, people who said wrong things were labeled ‘heretics.’ A heretic was seen as someone who was contaminated with erroneous thinking. A heretic was going to go Hell. A heretic could be tortured because such a person had lost a connection with the omniscient church. Now that word is ‘racist.’ A racist can be scolded, driven out of jobs or forced to make a blubbering apology because they are no longer seen as connected with humanity. It doesn’t matter if the person is actually racist or not…all that needs to happen is for a SJW to perceive or imagine such a heinous transgression. It’s not only insanity, it can be amusing at times. The liberal scolds are now themselves being scolded by the generation they mollycoddled.

Please, SJWs, if you really want to do something useful, hold a mass protest calling for the end of the Federal Reserve. You’d be doing all races a favor. It’s also time to END the tyranny of ‘political correctness.'

Special thanks to John M., whose ideas helped in the creation of this cartoon.

Like my cartoons? Then you can either support me at Patreon for as little as a dollar a month or you also can make a small donation by pay pal at our main website http://www.grrrgraphics.com / https://www.patreon.com/grrrgraphics
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 15 Nov 2015 08:36

The media attention in Paris is offensive....

slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 15 Nov 2015 10:16

I told off someone this morning for being an SJW. They thought the club was a "safe space"...
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 16 Nov 2015 00:03

You may hate the new ways, but the "good" old ways sucked serious shit. I mean, talk about a bunch of asshole idiots who left us with economic, environmental and political disasters. You want to talk about "coddled"? Let's talk about all the fucktards who owned gas guzzlers that spewed massive pollution just because they wanted to ride around in style with lots of power and plenty of leg room. Now, these kids, the SJW's you whine about, are riding around in mini-cars with no power and no leg room because the... what's a good word for it... FGA's (Fucking Greedy Assholes) fucked everything up before them. You may hate the new ways, but your old ways absolutely did not work.
coach

What do you do?

Postby pod on 16 Nov 2015 08:52

We're not talking about climate change deniers or whatever. What we're trying to address here is that today's kids prize "feelings" over reality and it's turning into a disaster. They think they are entitled to safety, security, and good times.

No, they are not.

No one is.

And even before the crybabies stirred, people were addressing the issues of pollution, racism, greed, and other bad things. In other words, no one asked for, and no one needed their help. Society as a whole was kinda figuring things out, and now the SJWs want to drag us into some sort of perverted version of the world depicted in Demolition Man...
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 16 Nov 2015 13:21

pod wrote:We're not talking about climate change deniers or whatever. What we're trying to address here is that today's kids prize "feelings" over reality and it's turning into a disaster.

It's turning into a disaster? Where do you get that? What's turning into a disaster is all of the economic, environmental and military damage done by people who did not value feelings.

And honestly the thing I find the stupidest about this whole discussion is that you guys seem to think that you are saying something so new and profound. EVERY SINGLE GENERATION IN HISTORY HAS ALWAYS DENIGRATED THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS. Our parents generation said the same thing about our generation when we were young. Their parents said the same thing about our parents' generation. Their parents before them, same. Their parents before them, same.

And every single one of those generations thought they were saying something new and profound. It's just the same old hackneyed song. You're not saying anything new, you're just sheep following in the footsteps of all the sheep before you, braying the same nonsense that all of them did.

Unless your contention is that they were all right and each generation has been worse than the one before it. However, the evidence against that is pretty heavy, so you'd have to come up with some serious proof to support that claim.
coach

What do you do?

Next

Return to talk about Anything