Miami night club news from the source

#(Only)BlackLivesMatter

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 03 May 2017 18:29

Re: #(Only)BlackLivesMatter

You're more frequently offended than any progressives I know. You take the time just about every day to talk about all of the women and black people and transgendered people and Muslims who are threatening your way of life. You bitching about people getting offended is like Kim Kardashian bitching about publicity stunts.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 03 May 2017 22:39

You seem offended.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 04 May 2017 10:14

I think it's amusing to see how easily people can freak you out with talk that seems to infringe on your conservative-straight-white-male lifestyle -- and then you pitch it as them being idiots for being offended. Okay sure buddy, people who get offended are terrible. Now tell me about the next black person or lesbian who offends you with their silly talk about black people and lesbians being equal and stuff like that.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 04 May 2017 10:26

:lol:

If your subjective reality definition of "offended" is "to mock", then yes, I am offended. Every one of these stories makes me laugh. Except for the religion of peace thread, as that usually means someone innocent is being shot, beheaded, raped, blown up, their face burned off, etc.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 04 May 2017 10:42

We see the evidence here every day of the reactions that people provoke in you. Every day you rant about how uppity black people and women who think they're as good as men and Muslims who don't admit that they want to behead you and especially transgendered people should all just shut the fuck up.

It's Pod's Paradox. http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=28933 "People who get offended by things REALLY PISS ME OFF." Funny stuff. Every day I know that I can come here to get a little update on what liberal antics offended you that day after reading your right-wing blogs over your morning coffee.
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 04 May 2017 10:44

TechJunkie wrote:We see the evidence here every day of the reactions that people provoke in you. Every day you rant about how uppity black people and women who think they're as good as men and Muslims who don't admit that they want to behead you and especially transgendered people should all just shut the fuck up.

It's Pod's Paradox. http://forum.talknightlife.com/viewtopi ... =6&t=28933 "People who get offended by things REALLY PISS ME OFF." Funny stuff. Every day I know that I can come here to get a little update on what liberal antics offended you that day after reading your right-wing blogs over your morning coffee.

#triggered
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 04 May 2017 14:12

You're the one offended by Black Lives Matter, to the point that you're basically a counter-protestor.

That's all the right has become: a counter-protest movement. What do you stand for? Well I hate Hillary! Okay you're against her but what do you stand for? Those college students talking about intersectionality need to shut up! Okay but what do you stand for? Caitlyn Jenner isn't "courageous", he's mentally ill! Okay but what do you stand for? Muslims are evil because they want to kill us!
TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 20 Jun 2017 15:24

JMT

Postby JMT on 27 Jun 2017 10:38

Woke vs. woke...

Black Lives Matter protesters shut down Seattle Pride parade

#NoPrideHere By #BlackLivesMatter NYC

phpBB [media]
JMT

Postby pod on 27 Jun 2017 12:54

The progressives continually try to outdo each other in who can be the biggest piece of shit. The movement is gradually starting to eat itself.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything