Miami night club news from the source

NAACP state director accused of faking her blackness

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 12 Jun 2015 07:50

NAACP state director accused of faking her blackness

http://time.com/3918660/rachel-dolezal- ... ane-naacp/

Rachel Dolezal, 37, is president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP, serves as chair on the city’s Office of Police Ombudsman Commission, and is a part-time professor at Eastern Washington University where she teaches Africana Studies, according to MSNBC.

On her application for the Ombudsman Commission, Dolezal identified herself as white, black and Native American, according to an Associated Press report in the Washington Times.

But speaking to a local paper, the Couer d’Alene Press, on Thursday, Dolezal’s mother Ruthanne said the family’s ancestry was Czech, Swedish, German with “faint traces” of Native American. “It is very disturbing that she has become so dishonest,” she said of her daughter.

The sordid depths the leftist SJWs sink is astounding.

phpBB [media]
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: ASIC
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 12 Jun 2015 09:48

Re: NAACP state director accused of faking her blackness

pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby Dade on 12 Jun 2015 10:16

I saw this on the news this morning. Yeah...she has issues. What I find most curious though is your recent campaign of hate against "social justice warriors." Isn't social justice a good thing? Shouldn't we all be social justice warriors?
Dade

Postby norah on 12 Jun 2015 10:47

Wow, what a sad human, faking her ancestry/ race.
norah

Purpose of your visit?: Banter

Postby JMT on 12 Jun 2015 10:51

hahahahaha
JMT

Postby norah on 12 Jun 2015 11:11

Someone must have been doing her weaves, wigs and hair, and they also know this truth and kept that secret. Interesting.

And posing with "natural" hair.
norah

Purpose of your visit?: Banter

Postby pod on 12 Jun 2015 12:09

Dade wrote:I saw this on the news this morning. Yeah...she has issues. What I find most curious though is your recent campaign of hate against "social justice warriors." Isn't social justice a good thing? Shouldn't we all be social justice warriors?

To a point, yes. I'll gladly help out someone if they ask nicely. But don't castigate me just because I appear white.

But SJW in my context is when people go out of their way to get offended by everything and make a SCOTUS case out of it. You can't take a shit without someone crying about it these days. Political correctness has run amok. You can't even say "lame" anymore.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 12 Jun 2015 13:22

It sucks she lied about her race and ancestry. I do not know if the NAACP bi-laws require that a member has to be black. I tried to go through the bi-laws as much as I can and found this..

Bylaws for Units of the NAACP
[Revised February 2014]
48t.

Women in the NAACP (WIN).State/State-Area Conferences,
Branches, Prison Branches of the Association may organize Women in NAACP (WIN) committees subject to the control of the Executive Committee and to such rules and regulations as the Board of Directors may enact. WIN committees shall consist of a Chairperson and/or Co-Chairperson and at least three (3) other members. WIN shall address within the framework of the NAACP, civil rights issues affecting women and children and shall carry out other civil and cultural activities to enhance membership and provide financial support to the Branch.The
purpose WIN is (1) to enhance the leadership role of women; (2) to serve
as an advocacy vehicle to address the social, economic, political,
educational, health and welfare issues affecting women; (3) to advocate for the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual development of children and (4) to support the policies as well as the on-going mission and vision of the NAACP

SOURCE
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 12 Jun 2015 13:52

The earliest allies of the NAACP were white Jews. Some were even members. I don't think it's a question of her being in the NAACP, it's a question of her saying she was of African descent when she is not, in order to further whatever prog cause she's bellyaching about.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 12 Jun 2015 13:54

LeVeL wrote:It sucks she lied about her race and ancestry. I do not know if the NAACP bi-laws require that a member has to be black. I tried to go through the bi-laws as much as I can and found this..

Do the bi-laws specify that she can't pose as LGBT if she's not?

Hehe anyway:

According to James Wilburn, the past president of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP, being a person of color is not a requirement to become president of that organization.

"It is traditional to have a person of color in that position, but that hasn't always been the case in Spokane," Wilburn said, adding that a woman of European descent was elected president of the organization in the 1990s.

In fact, Wilburn said, at least half - if not a majority - of the Spokane Chapter members are of European descent.

"And that is probably a result of the fact that only 1.9 percent of the population in Spokane is African-American," he said.

more...
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Next

Return to talk about Anything