Miami night club news from the source

90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Muslims

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Dade on 21 Jun 2015 19:38

Re: 90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Musl

pod wrote:
Dade wrote:Pod, you are not being honest here. The SC kid did not slip through the cracks and the gun shop followed the laws. He had not been convicted of anything so he was eligible to buy the gun. LE had no ability and no legal right to flag him. They asked him about the mental health history and he told them he had no history of mental illness, which is all that was required to pass that part of the check. In other words, nobody did anything wrong and all the laws were adhered to. Still, he was able to get a legal gun when there is no way in Hell he should have been able to.

Oh for fuck's sake. I really should be dealing with something else but I'm a sucker for arguing with you, so be it.

The provisions exist for LE, medical professionals and even concerned family members to petition for a "no-go" flag in NICS. I outlined the procedure and provided the documentation from the Feds. Dade, I know how firearms laws work. You know me, normally I'm just like "OK Dade, fine..." but not this time. Yeah, I'm pretty much saying "I know more than you in this situation..." - which is rare. You're a cornucopia of knowledge and great things, but for fuck's sake, listen to dissenting opinions for once!

The provisions exist to flag non-felons as prohibited persons in NICS. The fact that this guy wasn't was a failure on law enforcement. Probably should blame them, and not the guns.

Then explain to me why he was able to walk into a gun store and walk out with that smoke wagon. Explain to me how existing gun control laws are adequate.

This kid told everyone he knew what he wanted to do. He was not only flagged to LE, he was out on bail. He still walked into a gun store and walked out with a killing machine.
Dade

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 21 Jun 2015 20:22

Your hyperbolic speech is worthy of you getting hired by the Huffington Post. Man, you guys really act like a bunch of effete fops sometimes. It must be all that Panther Coffee.

I think a'll y'all have this idea of what mine (and Ms Pod's) schedule must be like:

What Dade & Tech think happens in Pod's life on an average day:

6:30 - Wake up
7:00 - Fix coffee for Ms Pod, an organic smoothie for me.
7:33 - Read the news, especially pro-gun news because fuck everyone else.
8:00 - get ready for work
8:28 - Plan our morning homicide.
9:00 - Start our workdays
9:34 - Take a break from work - carry out our homicide. Today it may be regicide. With our guns of course. High-capacity models with the shoulder thing that goes up and the clipazine.
9:45 - Destroy evidence of the homicide.
10:00 - Hang out with our friends at Miami-Dade PD. Bribery rocks!
10:30 - Work. Fight with Dade & Tech on TNL about pointless issues.
11:30 - Read Nietzsche to further reinforce the fact that arguing on TNL is pointless.
12:00 - Lunchtime. Whole Foods of course. Ms Pod slaps Pod for gawking at yoga-pants-wearing liberal chicks.
1:04 - Off to Wynwood. Take hipsters prisoner. Today it's at Gigi's. At gunpoint of course.
1:32 - Deal with SWAT bullshit.
2:04 - Give up. Who cares about hipsters anyways? SWAT Team agrees. Good times.
2:31 - Revel in ironic hipsterness at Panther Coffee and Gigi's. Get bored. Leave.
3:00 - Respond to more effete nonsense on TNL.
4:00 - Search on Wikipedia to find out just what the hell Tech is going on about this time.
4:31 - Time for some more atrocities. Patricide?
5:03 - Meet with Armenian arms dealers in Coral Gables.
6:00 - Pick up Ms Pod's son from camp/school (on opposite weeks).
6:30 - Be irresponsible parent/guardians because we're pro-2nd Amendment.
7:00 - Pod plays Mario Galaxy with Ms Pod's son. Mario shoots things. Whatever will we do?
7:30 - Get Ms Pod's son ready for bed.
8:02 - Reading time with him. Tonight's selection is the M4A1 technical data package from FN. And also selections from American Psycho. No Dr Seuss pansy liberal shit.
8:30 - Give the kid a big hug and kiss goodnight.
9:02 - I do some hardcore operator-as-fuck shit while Shannon goes off and bombs the Bolivian Embassy. With our submachine guns of course.
10:15 - Off to bed.
11:30 - Shoot the toaster while sleepwalking. Good times.

What really happens:
6:30 - wake up. Get Ms Pod's son ready for school or camp.
7:00 - Breakfast!
7:30 - I go on my morning run. Panoramic photo. Ms Pod goes to work, takes son to school or camp depending.
8:30 - Work starts
6:00 - Work ends
6:15 - Pick up Ms Pod's son if applicable.
6:15 - 7:00 - Stuck in traffic. At least the E92 has Dakota leather seats.
7:00 - 8:00 - Dinner, homework, maybe an activity with Ms Pod's son.
8:30 - Ms Pod's son is off to bed. Horton hears a who?
8:45 - 11 - Conversation, companionship. Jon Stewart?
11:00 - Triple check doors, quadruple check that all guns are locked up in safes. Sleepy time.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: 57-N-231
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Jun 2015 20:38

LOL, that's almost as good as the time I compared Dade's life to my own.....

slamminshaun wrote:LOL, man....Dade sure has a lot of time on his hands for supposedly owning 134 businesses or whatever he claims he's up to now. Unfortunately, high-powered pillars of the community like myself don't have time to play around on the Interwebz all day. Let's compare these two lives.... :D

Typical day in the Slammer's life: Wake up at 5am, crank out 75 push ups and sit ups while coffee is brewing. Coffee in hand, knock out Soduku in less than 5 minutes and read the paper. Put on a $1,000 suit, kiss son goodbye, head out at 6:30am. Have breakfast with a county commissioner and give advice on land use changes in western corridor. Arrive at my corner office at 8am, secretary hands me 10 messages from local attorneys, business owners, real estate brokers, and politicians. Check investment portfolio (which is primarily silver) which has earned over 400% in the past 3 years (thanks to predictable government policies). Attend a $2 million loan closing at 10am. Have lunch with the president of the Chamber of Commerce. Back at the office, check flights to Lisbon and reminisce other vacations from the past 2 years alone (Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Philly, DC, Arizona, Texas, Savannah). RSVP to class reunion for MBA alumni. Check to see if six figure salary was direct deposited as scheduled. Attend board of directors meeting for local non-profit, cast vote, leave office early. Have dinner at Morton's in Palm Beach, followed by Les Miserables at the Kravis Center. Go home, read some Voltaire, solve a Rubic's cube, call it a night.

Typical day in Dade's life: Wake up at 10am on the couch and let out a big fart. Roll over and fall on the floor. Wipe drool off mouth with sleeve. Head to bathroom, look in mirror. Give self a middle finger. Go make a quadruple stack of pancakes with extra syrup. Take picture of pancakes and post on Facebook. While on Facebook, play Farmville for 2 hours. Check email, there's one: Bridezilla wants her money back, the invitations had ketchup and mustard smudges all over them. Dade calls Bridezilla, calls her a disingenuous douchebag and slams the phone down. Lights up a blunt. Burns another hole in the couch. Shouts at the couch. Goes on TNL, brags about his sexual exploits with a TV judge. Calls a corporate headhunter, fantasizing about a six figure job, corner office with a secretary, but they tell him felons aren't employable and encourage him to start a wedding invitation business. He calls him a disingenuous douchebag and pulls the phone cord from the wall. Lights up another blunt and goes outside to do some archery. Grills 8 hot dogs and crushes them in 1 minute. Passes out. Wakes up 3 hours later, realizes he's missing Real Housewives. Runs into the house, jumps on the couch, breaks couch, shouts at the couch. After the show, he opens a book and falls asleep before page 3.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby Dade on 21 Jun 2015 20:39

I asked a simple question and it wasn't about your daily routine. How can you look at the SC situation and believe that our gun control laws are adequate?
Dade

Postby Michael^Heaven on 21 Jun 2015 20:47

Re:

OK, I'm 'chiming in' on this one, he achieved the weapon from his Mother, so gun control law discussions are mute. Period.
Michael^Heaven

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Jun 2015 20:58

Re: Re:

Michael^Heaven wrote:OK, I'm 'chiming in' on this one, he achieved the weapon from his Mother, so gun control law discussions are mute. Period.

Dylann Roof bought the gun himself from a retail gun store in Charleston, South Carolina.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 21 Jun 2015 22:05

LE had the opportunity to blacklist him. They didn't - failure on LE to do their job. Someone's being enough of a jerk to warrant LE attention, they should have in their SOP to call NICS. The Bradys and the Bloomberg camp insisted on NICS having this provision. Yet no one uses it. It's like not using the security system on my car and bitching when it gets stolen...

The architecture for effective regulations on firearms while respecting the Second is in place. There's 20,000 gun laws on the books. Maybe enforcing the existing ones could be considered a good start?

Shaun, we're running late on bombing the embassy. Do you and yours wanna help?

(reality - I'm going to bed. The dog is curled up at the foot of the bed. Dade's right, dogs are cool.)

Night all. Ms Pod and I think you guys rock. For real. There's always a seat for you guys at the table. But this arguing and hand-wringing is pointless.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby Michael^Heaven on 21 Jun 2015 22:55

TechJunkie wrote:
Michael^Heaven wrote:OK, I'm 'chiming in' on this one, he achieved the weapon from his Mother, so gun control law discussions are mute. Period.

Dylann Roof bought the gun himself from a retail gun store in Charleston, South Carolina.

Fair enough. I'm cool with a stand corrected! ;)
Michael^Heaven

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby Dade on 21 Jun 2015 23:10

TechJunkie wrote:

Correction...he bought it himself while being out on bail after having been arrested for trespassing and drug possession because he had been in a mall asking the store owner, for the second time, which shifts had the most black employees working. The police had been alerted to him being a problem, he had told all his friends that he intended to shoot up a college or some other public place, had started a white supremacist website and never hid his racism or his intentions. Still, the purchase was perfectly legal.
Dade

Postby pod on 21 Jun 2015 23:15

The police had the opportunity to blacklist him. They didn't. LE fucked up.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything