Miami night club news from the source

90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Muslims

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 08 Mar 2015 09:27

90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Muslims

FYI: Jewish terrorists commit more terrorist attacks than Muslims in the US. So do Christian anti-abortion terrorists.

We counted up the number of terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims. We excluded attacks by groups which are obviously not Muslims, such as the Ku Klux Klan, Medellin Drug Cartel, Irish Republican Army, Anti-Castro Group, Mormon extremists, Vietnamese Organization to Exterminate Communists and Restore the Nation, Jewish Defense League, May 19 Communist Order, Chicano Liberation Front, Jewish Armed Resistance, American Indian Movement, Gay Liberation Front, Aryan Nation, Jewish Action Movement, National Front for the Liberation of Cuba, or Fourth Reich Skinheads.

We counted attacks by Al Qaeda, the Taliban, Black American Moslems, or anyone who even remotely sounded Muslim … for example anyone from Palestine, Lebanon or any other Arab or Muslim country, or any name including anything sounding remotely Arabic or Indonesian (like “Al” anything or “Jamaat” anything).

If we weren’t sure what the person’s affiliation was, we looked up the name of the group to determine whether it could in any way be connected to Muslims.

Based on our review of the approximately 2,400 terrorist attacks on U.S. soil contained within the START database, we determined that approximately 60 were carried out by Muslims.

In other words, approximately 2.5% of all terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1970 and 2012 were carried out by Muslims. This is a tiny proportion of all attacks.

We determined that approximately 118 of the terror attacks – or 4.9% – were carried out by Jewish groups such as Jewish Armed Resistance, the Jewish Defense League, Jewish Action Movement, United Jewish Underground and Thunder of Zion. This is almost twice the percentage of Islamic attacks within the United States. In addition, there were approximately 168 attacks – or 7% – by anti-abortion activists, who tend to be Christian. Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion Nacional – a Puerto Rican paramilitary organization – carried out more than 120 bomb attacks on U.S. targets between 1974 and 1983, and there were some 41 attacks by Cuban exiles, and a number of attacks by other Latin American groups.

more...
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 08 Mar 2015 19:23

Re: 90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Musl

Since you posted that as an authoritative source, does this mean you now accept this too?

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/01/ ... rdict.html

What next, links to Alex Jones that support your position? Talk about confirmation bias. LOL!
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby slamminshaun on 08 Mar 2015 19:45

Another website you'll find TechJunkie's article:

http://conspiracyanalyst.org/2015/01/25 ... -u-s-soil/

According to that website, they are dedicated to "Exposing the Globalist Plan for a New World Order".

Does anyone else find this ironic? LOL!!!!
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 08 Mar 2015 19:52

Ad-hominem, not a refutation. You invest a lot of energy on hate against Muslims. Apparently you might want to hate Hispanics a little more.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 08 Mar 2015 19:55

TechJunkie wrote:Ad-hominem, not a refutation. You invest a lot of energy on hate against Muslims. Apparently you might want to hate Hispanics a little more.

Ad homi-nothing. You're searching for articles that confirm your bias, and the only articles you can find are from crackpot conspiracy websites that tell you to fear black helicopters and the New World Order.

You can't make this stuff up. :D
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 08 Mar 2015 20:14

Or am I agreeing with your point from years ago that terrorism, and specifically Muslim terrorism, is not as big a threat to the US as Americans tend to think?

The Daily Beast wrote:Overwhelmingly, those who have committed terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe aren’t Muslims. Let’s give that a moment to sink in.

Now, it’s not your fault if you aren’t aware of that fact. You can blame the media. (Yes, Sarah Palin and I actually agree on one thing: The mainstream media sucks.)

So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

Or what about the (dare I mention them) Jewish terrorists? Per the 2013 State Department’s report on terrorism, there were 399 acts of terror committed by Israeli settlers.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.

Have you heard of these incidents? Probably not. But if Muslims had committed them do you think you our media would’ve covered it? No need to answer, that’s a rhetorical question.

Even after one of the worst terror attacks ever in Europe in 2011, when Anders Breivik slaughtered 77 people in Norway to further his anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, and pro-“Christian Europe” agenda as he stated in his manifesto, how much press did we see in the United States? Yes, it was covered, but not the way we see when a Muslim terrorist is involved. Plus we didn’t see terrorism experts fill the cable news sphere asking how we can stop future Christian terrorists. In fact, even the suggestion that Breivik was a “Christian terrorist” was met with outrage by many, including Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Have you heard about the Buddhist terrorists? Well, extremist Buddhists have killed many Muslim civilians in Burma, and just a few months ago in Sri Lanka, some went on a violent rampage burning down Muslim homes and businesses and slaughtering four Muslims.

Or what about the (dare I mention them) Jewish terrorists? Per the 2013 State Department’s report on terrorism, there were 399 acts of terror committed by Israeli settlers in what are known as “price tag” attacks. These Jewish terrorists attacked Palestinian civilians causing physical injuries to 93 of them and also vandalized scores of mosques and Christian churches.

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.

And as a 2014 study by University of North Carolina found, since the 9/11 attacks, Muslim-linked terrorism has claimed the lives of 37 Americans. In that same time period, more than 190,000 Americans were murdered (PDF).

In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun.

more...

Toddlers are inferior savages!!
TechJunkie

Postby Mattivi on 08 Mar 2015 22:40

What a pathetic shameless hypocrite, its just one dishonest thing after another, pathological one might say, yikes. :?
Mattivi

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
Voltaire

Postby Dade on 09 Mar 2015 01:54

Mattivi wrote:What a pathetic shameless hypocrite, its just one dishonest thing after another, pathological one might say, yikes. :?

+1
Dade

Postby TechJunkie on 09 Mar 2015 08:17

I'm a hypocrite for agreeing with what Shaun said years ago, that terrorists are a threat that has been blown out of proportion by fear mongers?
TechJunkie

Postby Dade on 09 Mar 2015 12:22

You seem to have a real problem with intellectual honesty, not that anyone is surprised. Hmm...maybe we can unpack this a little bit, ok?

First of all, that chart only lists attacks up until 2005. There has been a sharp rise in attacks by Muslims in America since then. Here is one list of attacks by Muslims that don't appear in your dishonest representation of reality. http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... ttacks.htm

I guess you don't consider the Ft. Hood attack to be a good example of Islamic terrorism in the USA but I do.

How does it break down if we only look at terror attacks since 2000? What about if we rank the attacks by body count? Does that change the picture at all? I think it does.
Dade

Next

Return to talk about Anything