Miami night club news from the source

90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Muslims

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 02 Dec 2015 13:01

Re: 90% of terrorist attacks in US are committed by non-Musl

All the best bands hate something. Ministry hated the government. And everyone loves Ministry.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 20 Jun 2017 06:56

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby JMT on 20 Jun 2017 14:52

Liberal heads exploding...

Man who beat a Muslim girl to death with baseball bat is an illegal immigrant

JMT

Postby JMT on 22 Jun 2017 15:11

:lol:

BLM representative Brittany Packnett, who was appointed by former President Obama to take part in his 21st Century Policing Task Force, still blames white people for the murder...

JMT

Postby pod on 22 Jun 2017 15:27

Every time one of these SJWs spout off, they sound like they're competing for a A+ on their term paper at Wesleyan.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 22 Jun 2017 17:28

The female TechJunkie....

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 22 Jun 2017 17:53

I'll go ahead and say it - progressivism is almost as much of a toxic ideology as (real, not what the media says it is these days) white supremacy.

Think about it - both groups regularly engage in judgement based on someone's appearances or traditions.

Also, as we've seen recently, both groups have certain members who are more than willing to engage in offensive violence to further their goals.

Also, both groups as a whole gleefully endorse violations of the Non-Aggression Principle (about damn time I dragged that one out!) in order to further their goals.

The Klan sought to deny black folk their human rights using the long dick of the law, and direct violence.

Progressives seek to deny anyone but themselves human rights, via the same phallus of the legislative establishment. And direct violence.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 23 Jun 2017 12:38

pod wrote:I'll go ahead and say it - progressivism is almost as much of a toxic ideology as (real, not what the media says it is these days) white supremacy.

I don't know where you are getting this evidence. We haven't had any in America in like 60 years.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby pod on 23 Jun 2017 12:53

Not sure what you mean, but since you kick the ball back and forth rationally, I'll bite.

What I'm getting at is that both groups are OK with the use of coercive force to achieve their goals. Doesn't matter what the goals are, the use of force renders those ideals toxic. Klansmen (and Klansladies?) wanted a whites-only society, by force. They could have just moved somewhere else and setup Whitelandia, but they chose to use force. Self-determination of living arrangements is the right of every person or group of freely-associating people, but not if it involves force.

Yes, I know, our lovely ancestors killed a bunch of people so we could have the privilege to live here, but that's another discussion.

Conversely, I'm all about everyone getting the healthcare they need, I just don't want to put a gun to someone's head to get them to cough up "their fair share..." - rubs me the wrong way, ya know. That pesky non-aggression principle.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Previous

Return to talk about Anything