Miami night club news from the source

Justice Dept: Miami Police used excessive force

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 11 May 2017 13:54

Re: Justice Dept: Miami Police used excessive force

Detroit Cops Raid an Innocent Family's Home at Gunpoint on Bogus Sex-Trafficking Tip

According to family matriarch Maria Navarete, police told her to "shut up, you have no rights" when she asked what was happening. She claims police never showed her or anyone in the household a warrant.

"Everything that we did, I would see the officers executing the exact same way if we had to go again," Assistant Police Chief Arnold Williams told 4 News. He said the investigation into potential human-trafficking rings nearby was ongoing.

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 11 May 2017 17:20

JMT wrote:
According to family matriarch Maria Navarete, police told her to "shut up, you have no rights" when she asked what was happening. She claims police never showed her or anyone in the household a warrant.

Sounds like paradise for lefties, unless the person being harassed is of whichever victim-group is fashionable this week.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby coach on 16 May 2017 16:32

JMT wrote:

I've actually had pretty much this exact experience just when being pulled over for a traffic violation. I'm like "what did I do?" And they get ALL defensive and won't say.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby slamminshaun on 07 Aug 2017 07:51

Oopsy daisy! White cop innocently and mistakenly points his gun at someone for 9 minutes during a traffic stop despite desperate pleas by the occupants of the vehicle to point the gun somewhere else.....

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby slamminshaun on 01 Sep 2017 06:59

Holy shit, this video is intense.

Thank god for Go-Pro's. In the old days, people like TechJunkie would say the motorcyclist is making it up.

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

Postby slamminshaun on 03 Sep 2017 09:03

Oopsy daisy....

Salt Lake City police apologized Friday for arresting a nurse who, citing hospital policy, refused to let officers draw blood from an unconscious crash victim. The arrest of Alex Wubbels, who was later released without charge, was captured on body camera video that the police chief said was alarming.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/01/health/ut ... index.html
slamminshaun

Postby slamminshaun on 04 Sep 2017 20:59

slamminshaun

Postby JMT on 06 Nov 2017 17:56

Innocent mistake...

Woman Says Cop Shot Family Dog In Front Of Kids, Complained About Cost of Bullet

The dog's owner, Kelli Sullivan, told KATC that the dog was "ankle height" and weighed 12 pounds.

JMT

Postby coach on 07 Nov 2017 12:47

I still think the subject of this thread is the funniest. It is kind of like "Research shows that the sky is blue and water is wet."
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby slamminshaun on 07 Nov 2017 23:22

coach wrote:I still think the subject of this thread is the funniest. It is kind of like "Research shows that the sky is blue and water is wet."

Haven't you learned anything from these forums? Reality is subjective. You believe the sky is blue so you seek out studies that confirm your belief. You believe water is wet, so you seek out studies that confirm your belief. You can't say the sky is really blue or that water is really wet. You can't say anything. In fact, you can't say I'm saying anything. To say otherwise is just a third wave cognitive malfunction caused by confirmation bias and availability heuristic. Alex Jones.
slamminshaun

Previous

Return to talk about Anything