Are These Dade's Friends in Boston?

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby coonass on 25 Apr 2013 22:09

Re: Are These Dade's Friends in Boston?

tl;dr
coonass
Troll

Purpose of your visit?: Making myself look like an idiot.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 25 Apr 2013 22:44

icon wrote:tl;dr

You lack basic humanity and you are a disgrace to the Homo sapiens species. You proved that without a doubt this morning. If you think that you're cute then you're sorely mistaken. You are repulsive. Reprehensible. Abhorrent. You are a perfect example of why Alamaba is such a shithole.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby coonass on 27 Apr 2013 14:15

I don't live in Alabama and I have admitted 100 times that I think Alabama is a shithole. You are not getting under my skin nearly as much as I have gotten under yours.

So, it's ok for you to tell people on here that i fuck my brothers, sisters and moms but I made a snarky comment on how your kid would be so proud that his/her daddy was on a board posting shit about drug use and I'm the bad guy?

Then you hack my profile and change my avatar and make stupid ass comments under my name?

FUCK YOU. How many fucking times do I have to say it? BAN ME if you dislike me. Until then stop being a pussy and deal with my trolling. OK asshole?

Anyways, back on topic

coonass
Troll

Postby TechJunkie on 27 Apr 2013 14:47

It seems a little strange that you would keep coming back here. You have zero to do with Miami nightlife and you don't have any friends here. But you come back here because of that, don't you? You come back here because you're anonymous here. You can spout your small-minded, racist, homophobic vitriol as an outlet for the sociopathic side of your personality that you hide from people who you know in person? Is that what's going on here?

Or are you so proud of the vomit that you smear on this site that you don't care if you're anonymous or not?
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 27 Apr 2013 16:56

Yet another anti-government, fear-mongering, right-winger....

slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 27 Apr 2013 18:14

You took what I said about anti-government conspiracy theories being mainstream in the right wing and anti-corporate conspiracy theories being mainstream in the left wing and you twisted it into a litmus test for whether a person is a right-winger or a left-winger. Which is idiotic. A pointless waste of time.
TechJunkie

Postby coonass on 27 Apr 2013 18:53

TechJunkie wrote:It seems a little strange that you would keep coming back here. You have zero to do with Miami nightlife and you don't have any friends here. But you come back here because of that, don't you? You come back here because you're anonymous here. You can spout your small-minded, racist, homophobic vitriol as an outlet for the sociopathic side of your personality that you hide from people who you know in person? Is that what's going on here?

Or are you so proud of the vomit that you smear on this site that you don't care if you're anonymous or not?

Ban me pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussypussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy
coonass
Troll

Postby pod on 27 Apr 2013 20:31

We won't ban you. Can't make a martyr. But if you want to be a real martyr I have a final solution.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: ASIC
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby slamminshaun on 28 Apr 2013 07:56

TechJunkie wrote:You took what I said about anti-government conspiracy theories being mainstream in the right wing and anti-corporate conspiracy theories being mainstream in the left wing and you twisted it into a litmus test for whether a person is a right-winger or a left-winger. Which is idiotic. A pointless waste of time.

No twisting necessary. You linked critics of the lockdown in Watertown with fear-mongering right-wing conspiracists....

TechJunkie wrote:Also, how is "shelter in place" an "Orwellian" phrase? Next thing you know, the right-wing conspiracists will be fear mongering about NOAA warning people to stay inside during hurricanes.

So this video either proves that Bill Maher, and many liberals like him, have swtiched their allegiances and have become right-wing conspiracists....OR, it just shows that you're once again wrong, that it's not just an Alex Jones talking point, and that both left & right are concerned about the ever growing police state in America...

Now that the precedent has been set, I think we can expect more calls for "shelter in place" in the future. In fact, some local governments are already preparing and advising its citizens on what to do when a "shelter in place" order is issued....

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/0 ... -in-place/

And some local governments couldn't wait to issue one of their own....

http://www.modbee.com/2013/04/27/269015 ... rings.html

How long before every violent crime is followed by a "shelter in place" order for the entire community?
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby Mattivi on 29 Apr 2013 07:27

Nope, Techjunkie is more concerned about maligning you and labeling people on here conspiracy theorist who have a healthy distrust of the government than looking at the information and events critically, rationally, and logically. It's a knee jerk reaction. He's more the zealot than the people he goes around labeling quacks, ironies abound with this guy everyday. Ive come to expect it is what it is with this guy. Facts are as you stated its in the national discussion on both sides of the political spectrum about the fear of a potential police state in america everytime a tragedy like this happens. This is how government works, its classic shock doctrine, and it could be a slippery slope for future events, which invariably will happen. Some wacko shoots up a middle school, the government response? Ban guns! Instead of looking at the root cause of the problem, why do we people in our society that do these things? What causes them to do it? Is it a result of mental illness, a dangerous amount of pyschotropic drugs, or possibly just a result of a growing population that increases the odds. Same thing with terror attacks, its more than just they hate our freedoms and the fact they are muslims. You get where Im going with this. Techjunkie will always go with ascribed government solution without critically looking at the event itself, the root causes, and drawing more sensible conclusions.
Mattivi

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
Voltaire

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything