Miami night club news from the source

Mo Qaddafi dead - for sure.

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 21 Oct 2011 00:40

Re: Mo Qaddafi dead - for sure.

At least they aired the video of Qaddafi. We still have yet to see any photo or video evidence of the death of Osama.

Now, I'm pretty sure we waxed Osama, but if they're willing to air Qaddafi's corpse, why not Osama?
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby norah on 21 Oct 2011 02:05

pod wrote:At least they aired the video of Qaddafi. We still have yet to see any photo or video evidence of the death of Osama.

Now, I'm pretty sure we waxed Osama, but if they're willing to air Qaddafi's corpse, why not Osama?

Wasn't Osama's thing some sort of top secret raid at the time it was happening? Qaddafi had his days numbered, I don't think anyone doubted that.
Last edited by norah on 21 Oct 2011 03:21, edited 1 time in total.
norah

Purpose of your visit?: Banter

Postby LeVeL on 21 Oct 2011 08:53

norah wrote:
pod wrote:At least they aired the video of Qaddafi. We still have yet to see any photo or video evidence of the death of Osama.

Wasn't Osama's thing some sort of top secret raid at the time it was happening? Qaddafi had his days numbered, I don't think anyone doubted that.

I agree. I honestly could do without the graphic video and the way that the militants are displaying his dead body with the head shot and all.

he deserved everything coming to him but I dont need the video to prove it. This seems to be the new thing, you kill someone and the world of mouth or coroners results are not enough. The people need to see pictures and video to prove it.

I also predict a civil war in Libya in 4 to 6 months, I don't see peace coming out of that region.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby coach on 21 Oct 2011 14:52

I'm really hoping for the best for the Libyan people, now.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby JMT on 11 Apr 2017 15:15

Migrants are being sold at open slave markets in Libya

phpBB [media]
JMT

Previous

Return to talk about Anything