Miami night club news from the source

Is anyone flying....?

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 05 Mar 2017 15:38

Re: Is anyone flying....?

In 2010, the boogeyman on Fox News was the TSA. In 2014 it was Islam. You can pretend to be a thought leader if it makes you happy.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 05 Mar 2017 18:35

TechJunkie wrote:In 2010, the boogeyman on Fox News was the TSA. In 2014 it was Islam. You can pretend to be a thought leader if it makes you happy.

LOL, apparently Tech wants to relive this thread again, or maybe he's just missing Dade. In any event, he's taking us back to page 91 again....

slamminshaun wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:Shaun's has been perpetuating this Fox News scare propaganda thread.

Fox News? Really? LOL!!

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times, impressionable people like TechJunkie will eventually believe it and accept it as fact. Where did this particular lie come from? Oh, I don't know...

Dade wrote:By the way, where in this thread did I accuse you of "posting a lot of Fox News Videos?"

Are you ready? Here we go......

Dade wrote:He rails for pages and posts one Fox News video after another

Dade wrote:Shaun will be sitting in his cubicle searching YouTube for Fox News videos

Dade wrote:Shaun, do you ever think about anything you post or do you, like a lot of people, just take everything you see on Fox News as fact?

Dade wrote:While he's sitting there watching Fox News for tomorrow's talking points

Dade wrote:However, I can't help but notice that the union guy you referred to, like your right-wing nuts and Fox News liars

Dade wrote:since you have no answers for legitimate questions and only seek to mimic your leaders at Fox News

Dade wrote:Maybe he should get some real books and actually read them instead of relying on Fox for his feelings

And at the end of the day, only 4 out of 68 posts included Fox News.

Dade wrote:LOL....I knew I could get you to waste your time doing that!

Yep, just like I thought.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby JMT on 05 Mar 2017 18:54

He's been have a rough time on here lately.
JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 05 Mar 2017 23:30

Oh now we're going to pretend that the Fox News campaign against the TSA never happened.

"Alternative facts", right?
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 06 Mar 2017 16:58

TechJunkie wrote:Oh now we're going to pretend that the Fox News campaign against the TSA never happened.

"Alternative facts", right?

LOL!!!

slamminshaun wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:Shaun's has been perpetuating this Fox News scare propaganda thread.

Fox News? Really? LOL!!

I guess if you repeat a lie enough times, impressionable people like TechJunkie will eventually believe it and accept it as fact. Where did this particular lie come from? Oh, I don't know...

Dade wrote:By the way, where in this thread did I accuse you of "posting a lot of Fox News Videos?"

Are you ready? Here we go......

Dade wrote:He rails for pages and posts one Fox News video after another

Dade wrote:Shaun will be sitting in his cubicle searching YouTube for Fox News videos

Dade wrote:Shaun, do you ever think about anything you post or do you, like a lot of people, just take everything you see on Fox News as fact?

Dade wrote:While he's sitting there watching Fox News for tomorrow's talking points

Dade wrote:However, I can't help but notice that the union guy you referred to, like your right-wing nuts and Fox News liars

Dade wrote:since you have no answers for legitimate questions and only seek to mimic your leaders at Fox News

Dade wrote:Maybe he should get some real books and actually read them instead of relying on Fox for his feelings

And at the end of the day, only 4 out of 68 posts included Fox News.

Dade wrote:LOL....I knew I could get you to waste your time doing that!

Yep, just like I thought.
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 06 Mar 2017 18:49

You personally didn't cite Fox News when you were echoing their TSA fear mongering, therefore it didn't happen? Are you serious?

I can't believe how much time you spend collecting those quotes. That is pathological.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 07 Mar 2017 07:45

TSA Warns Local Police About Its New Airport Pat-Downs

The U.S. Transportation Security Administration has declined to say exactly where—and how—employees will be touching air travelers as part of the more invasive physical pat-down procedure it recently ordered.

The decision to alert local and airport police raises a question of just how intimate the agency’s employees may get.

Fox News link - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -pat-downs
slamminshaun

Postby pod on 07 Mar 2017 07:53

Paraphrasing George Carlin, at this point I'd pay extra just to have no security checkpoints on commercial airlines.

Hm, I wonder. Could a commercial carrier establish/lease it's own ground infrastructure and just say 'fuck it - do what you want...'

Like a mishmash of private (nothing resembling the TSA) and a commercial carrier?

737s based out of specific smaller airports.

Example:

Go to Opa-Locka, get on XYZ "Fuck The TSA" Airline without the TSA bothering you.

It flies to other smaller airports (Burbank, Henderson, Teterboro, etc...) and rinse and repeat.

I say smaller airports to start since it's the big airports where the government has the most power. Work your way up.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 07 Mar 2017 08:45

pod wrote:Paraphrasing George Carlin, at this point I'd pay extra just to have no security checkpoints on commercial airlines.

Sure, it costs $85.

https://www.tsa.gov/precheck
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 29 Mar 2017 20:17

Recent TSA Molestation Video Proves Americans Have Become Authority Worshipping Slaves

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-2 ... pping-slav

phpBB [media]
slamminshaun

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything