Miami night club news from the source

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 03 Jun 2008 11:15

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

[sarcasm]Oh wow okay, that seals it, Shaun was right. This lady proves that Hillary Clinton was running a "racial campaign" the whole time.[/sarcasm]

She sounds drunk. And she says that she's upset that every American didn't get to vote but Clinton supporters aren't too upset that Obama's supporters in Michigan were disenfranchised. And BTW that has nothing to do with race.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Trancepriest on 03 Jun 2008 11:30

Harriett Christian - white supremacist wrote:"I'm proud to be an older American woman....

"The Democrats are throwing the election away. For what? An inadequate black male, who would not have been running had it not been a white woman that was running for president? And I'm not gonna shut my mouth anymore. I can be called white, but you can't be called black. That's not my America. It's equality for all of us. It's about time we all stood up for it. I'm no second class citizen, and God damn the Democrats....

"I came here for the vote of every American, and our Democratic Party threw us down the tubes. I was a second class citizen before, now I'm nothing. Why? Because they want to do what they want to do. And they think we won't turn and vote for McCain. Well, I got news for all of you: McCain will be the next president of the United States."

Hmmm... an inadequate black male... lol... I wonder what she's getting at. I thought that Obama beat some white males too. I also thought that "African Americans" are widely called blacks in America.
Trancepriest

Postby slamminshaun on 03 Jun 2008 11:53

Trancepriest wrote:Hmmm... an inadequate black male... lol... I wonder what she's getting at. I thought that Obama beat some white males too. I also thought that "African Americans" are widely called blacks in America.

She's echoing the rage and anger of many Democrats across the country. I can't tell you how many "enlightened liberals" have told me things like "the only reason Obama is on top is because he's black" and "look how all the blacks are dutifully rushing to support their candidate"...wtf??? In their rage, they blurt things out that they otherwise would not say....things they obviously think deep down. You would've thought these were Mississippi Republicans the way they've been talking!

I thought the evil Republicans were the people who think like that...that the Republicans believed blacks always get a special break and stick together. Well, again..."Democrats are finally showing their true racist colors". These old Democrats are pissed that blacks actually have the nerve to want to be more than a trophy in the Democrat's twisted political games. "After all we've done for 'you people'".
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby apotheosis on 03 Jun 2008 12:01

TechJunkie wrote:[sarcasm]Oh wow okay, that seals it, Shaun was right. This lady proves that Hillary Clinton was running a "racial campaign" the whole time.[/sarcasm]

internet communication would greatly benefit if such a text format existed. get to work, techboy, change the world. web 2.1 or something.
apotheosis

Purpose of your visit?: a

Postby TechJunkie on 03 Jun 2008 12:13

slamminshaun wrote:Well, again..."Democrats are finally showing their true racist colors".

That's disingenuous of you to say. You've been looking for a video clip of a Clinton supporter saying something racist during the entire primary season. You finally found one, AFTER it's all over. If your original prediction were true, that Clinton would run a racial campaign, then this thread would have had a lot more mudslinging in it than it did.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby Trancepriest on 03 Jun 2008 12:19

Well I guess old racist democrats are better than young and old racist republicans. :D
Trancepriest

Postby slamminshaun on 03 Jun 2017 07:54

Bill Maher drops the N-bomb

He proved once again on Friday night that he doesn’t care about black people or blackness; we are all just props to him, and co-opting our women, our language and our oppression is just a ploy to make himself seem edgy and hip.

The man is disgusting, and his time in the limelight is long past over. Real Time With Bill Maher needs to be canceled immediately.

http://www.theroot.com/white-habitual-l ... 1795778745
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby pod on 03 Jun 2017 08:41

Holy necropost.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: 57-N-231
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 05 Jun 2017 09:59

CNN host makes racist comment to 12-year-old Spelling Bee Champion

"its root is not in Sanskrit, which is what you're probably used to using."
JMT

Previous

Return to talk about Anything