Miami night club news from the source

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Apr 2008 16:13

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Sorry for the delay, the whole WMC/B-Live thing has had me pretty distracted.

Shaun I find it hard to believe that you're still clinging to the idea that Clinton is running a racist campaign, when everybody else is starting to examine whether or not Obama is a racist. Not Clinton.

You have the appearance of a person who made up his mind long ago and who doesn't want to be bothered by actual facts or reality. A classic Bushie trait if I've ever seen one.

User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15124
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.


Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Apr 2008 17:27

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Everybody else? I gave you two links to well-known liberal Democrat talking heads, Howell Raines (New York Times) and Michael Moore....I mean, even Michael Moore is accusing her of race baiting.

Apparently, I have the appearance of being an Obama supporter because you keep posting these anti-Obama videos like I give a damn....haha! You said I was off my rocker way back when I predicted she'd run a race-baiting campaign....it came true and now even people like Michael Moore are saying so.
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8418
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Apr 2008 19:12

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

I posted the video of Obama talking about "these small-town people in Pennsylvania" to demonstrate that your prediction did not come true. In fact, the opposite of your prediction came true. You predicted, "[Clinton's] machine is too powerful, and now that she has some momentum, I fully expect her to make this a racial campaign." The opposite came true, the racial gaffes in this campaign have been from Obama's campaign, not Clinton's. You're declaring your prophesy to have come true over and over, but declaring it true doesn't make it true, that's truthiness.

Also, the phrase, "people like Michael Moore", has a lot in common with, "these small-town people in Pennsylvania". It's elitist, prejudicial, and chickenshit. You really mean, "these liberals", so just say that. Don't sugar coat your elitism.

Oh and by the way, the racial gaffes in the 2008 presidential campaign were kicked off by Republicans. Somehow your prediction that "Clinton" would run a "racial campaign" morphed and twisted into "Democrats" would run a "race-baiting campaign". So if your prophesy has transformed retroactively from a prediction about Clinton into a prediction about Democrats in general, then I can't wait to see you find a way to blame Clinton for this:

User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15124
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Apr 2008 22:40

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

C'mon man, you're grasping at straws. I post links to a New York Times reporter and Michael Moore both ranting about Clinton running a race-baiting campaign and you're telling me that I'm imagining it? Truthiness you say? Obviously, NYT and MM have a wild imagination too! :D In fact, I must've paid them to write those articles...right?

Whether you think it's true or not is irrelevant since both the New York Times and Michael Moore (not Fox News or Rush Limbaugh like you wished it would be) have dropped the charge that Clinton is race baiting....Remember, just because YOU are declaring it untrue doesn't make it untrue either...especially when highly regarded, well-respected liberal talking heads are so mad about it that they have actually turned against their own ;)
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8418
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby sweet dick vega on 22 Apr 2008 08:38

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

so now you're changing the thread to race baiting.. instead of being racist..

whats your whole point??

clinton is trying to win.. shes behind on popular votes, and delegates... she'll do anything to win.. She's not racist.. Obama is not racist. Rev. Wright is not racist.
sweet dick vega
 
Posts: 25
Joined: 20 Dec 2007 14:22

Postby slamminshaun on 22 Apr 2008 11:46

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

sweet dick vega wrote:so now you're changing the thread to race baiting.. instead of being racist..



Ummm...here's the opening sentence of this thread....

slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true.....
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8418
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Apr 2008 13:47

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

slamminshaun wrote:
sweet dick vega wrote:so now you're changing the thread to race baiting.. instead of being racist..



Ummm...here's the opening sentence of this thread....

slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true.....


And this was your actual prediction that you were referring to in the above:

[Clinton's] machine is too powerful, and now that she has some momentum, I fully expect her to make this a racial campaign.


You're moving the goal posts around to make sure that your prediction comes true. I'm getting some entertainment all out of this from seeing truthiness in action. "There ARE weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, there ARE! If we all have faith and believe in it then it will be true!"
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15124
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby slamminshaun on 31 May 2008 21:37

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8418
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby Trancepriest on 31 May 2008 22:26

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

slamminshaun wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s


LOL... she's just one old fart. I thought the democrats had white males that were running too... hmmmm. :D
Trancepriest
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: 05 Oct 2007 11:32

Postby Yume on 03 Jun 2008 10:24

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

slamminshaun wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s


Shit, you got to it before me. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Yume
 
Posts: 267
Joined: 13 Dec 2007 20:39
Location: Miami/Ft. Lauderdale

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron